Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Gen Nude Lip Wardrobe

This duo includes two of bare Minerals latest Gen Nude lip innovations in your choice of Mauve Nudes or Pink Nudes. Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick delivers moisturizing, medium-coverage color with a natural-looking demi-shine finish. Infused with mango, cocoa, and shea butters, this decadent formula helps to condition and promote healthier-looking lips. Finish the look with Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss, an ultra-buttery, moisturizing formula with sheer-to-medium coverage and non-sticky, balmy shine. It's infused with cupuaca, shea, avocado, and murumuru butters. How do I use it: Smooth Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick onto lips for medium color coverage with a demi-shine finish. Finish the lip look by applying Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss to lips for an ultra-reflective, buttery, high-shine finish without stickiness. Wear alone or layered to create numerous lip looks. From bare Minerals. see more...

• Are these a long lasting formula? 2 Answers
  • I searched for some time a lip that is of good quality that do no...1 Answers
Ashley W.
Bare Minerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Color is by far my new favorite lipstick. The sleek packaging is only the beginning of the greatness! Upon first application, I knew this lipstick was different! It goes on so smooth and has a faint, but yummy scent/flavor (like a soft vanilla smell/flavor). This lipstick is honestly like putting velvet on your lips!! It dries very quickly but doesn't over dry your lips like most matte lipsticks. It maintains its velvety feel on your lips long after application and lasts pretty well through eating and drinking.
The particular color I purchased was Swag. It's perfect with my pale, ivory skin. It gives me a soft color for every day use, but it also looks great for a night out on the town.
This lipstick, which I purchased from BareMinerals.com during an online sale and promotion through Influenster, is a staple in my makeup bag now! I would recommend it to anyone!!!
Lauren G.
I purchased the bare minerals gen nude matte liquid lipstick with high hopes. The color is very pretty. The smell/taste is neutral. However, it goes on very patchy and is uneven. It's very messy looking without a lip liner. I also expected this to dry down like a normal liquid lipstick and this doesn't. It will transfer, smudge and come off when eating. This retails for $19. I would not recommend it.
Maranda S.
Fairmont, WV
I have this product in both Scandal and Friendship. I haven't found a lip color that I love as much as this one. It typically lasts all day for me. For a liquid lipstick it is very light. There's also a delightful cocoa smell to the product that I love. Colors are very pigmented and the perfect selection of nudes
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
I bought this in the color Scandal. It's described as "brown berry" I attached a picture. I love this formula. I'm dying to buy more of them. They are perfect not drying or too smudgy. This is my new everyday lip color. 110% recommend
Cynthia A.
This has to by far be one of my favorite matte lip formulas on the market.  It is so easy to use and the application is phenomenal- not to mention easy!  I bought it at Ulta when they were on sale for $12 and holy cow I was so surprised when I tested it out.  I have purchased 4-5 different shades since my initial purchase and will definitely re-purchase again when I run out of shades!
Samantha H.
Manalapan, NJ
I received the bare minerals gen nude matte liquid lip color in my latest Sephora box and instantly fell in love!! The product is matte, drys quickly and lasts all day! I got the shade "swag" and love it, I will most definitely purchase this product again and highly recommend it! It's a great everyday shade.
Kellie M.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this product. I have it in "swag" and it definitely gives me some. It's not sticky or drying like most matte formulas. The color is just the perfect shade and it makes my lips look soft and pillowy...and it doesn't require me to exfoliate my lips or any prep work like with some other formulas! It doesn't have the staying power of some longwear formulas but I will gladly reapply because this is much more comfortable!
Ally S.
Club bare mineral lip product wear lipsticks go on very smooth and stay on for a long time they also do not smudge and their lip glosses really make your lips shine!
Stephany D.
This is my favorite lipstick. I wear it all the time and it is very easy to apply and it has a nice applicator. I found it in my moms room and stole it but it's because it was too pretty. I would definitely buy it myself as soon as I run out of this one. I recommend it to others. It doesn't feel so dry on the lips and it stays on for hours
Inna S.
Got my hand on this gem,its the best matte lipstick,it's doesn't dry my lips,such a comfortable texture!I got it for my sisters wedding...laster all day for me! I highly recommend to give it a try bareMinerals Statement Matte Liquid Lipcolor
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Are these a long lasting formula?
Cristina Stephanie R.
I searched for some time a lip that is of good quality that do not see dry lips yet be dull, I recommended this but I would like to know that time has duration ?