BY BAREMINERALS #15 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sumer C.
Calhoun
Awesome! I love love these brushes! They are a bit pricey but last forever! I've had mine for probably 7 years! They can be shampooed when needed. These can be bought at Ulta and some other stores. I'll be buying another when needed!
Krista T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy throwback! The first makeup I ever bought was by bare minerals and this was the first brush I purchased. I love this brush! It always applies my foundation flawlessly! I definitely recommend this brush. You won’t be disappointed!
Samantha W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great kabuki brush. I have owned many of these and would recommend them to others. They bristles are soft and I've never had issues with them falling out. Great for use with the bare minerals powder foundation. Full coverage.
Maritza G.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing at applying product evenly however i do think it is a bit pricey and a bit rough on the skin. I got this product in a subscription bag and i think there definitely are better brushes out there but i do use it.
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so soft and really blends my powder on my face. So easy to clean and the bristles do not fall out with use. Using a longer stemmed brush is good but I like the smaller one like this. It seems to go on better for me.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this little brush. It is built sturdy and is easy to hold. The bristles are super soft, yet sturdy enough to get the job done. I wasn't sure if I would like it when I bought it, but I have been pleasantly surprised!
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this little guy with everything. He spreads evenly and I use it with my blush. I like there brushes and pretty much all of there foundation. Bareminerals never upsets me with there products! I will definitely buy again.
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS BRUSH IS AMAZE BALLS!
I live for their make up and usually buy a brush from ecotools that I love and seems to apply it pretty flawlessly. I had this brush used on me at Macys and hello?? Fell in love immediately.
Stormi P.
Claremore
I do believe the brush could be softer in my face. I do like my different brushes from Sephora. But all in all, I have sensitive skin and I love this brush. But applies product very easy! I wouldn’t buy again personally.
Phoebe L.
augusta ks
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super super soft! I like how small it is as well and the price isn’t so bad because you get your money’s worth and they last a long time. The brush also doesn’t have strands that fall out. So over all I like this product.
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Alicia K.
Lake Jackson, TX
Does the brush lose hairs on your face when using it? I've bought some from a different company and the hairs fell off. Also is it hard or soft Brissels?