BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarai V.
This brush is so easy to use. You can spread the powder around your face. I bought it last year. My skin type is beige I also have oily skin. It is a good value. I would buy is again because I can use it for other products
Rachel B.
I’ve had mine for years!!! I just clean it and it’s just like new. I don’t remember how much I paid for it but it was well worth if I’m still using it. Easy to apply and I’m fully satisfied with bare minerals
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Love this brush! It gives full coverage and it is so soft. It's the perfect size too. Not too big and not too small. The price is affordable as well. I recommend to anyone in search of a good khabui brush :-)
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
The kabuki brushes are amazing! So easy to travel with. I picked it up from my local Ulta and it’s just great! Super soft, bristles stay in tact. Easy to use and makes life great! Would definitely buy again.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
This is a great brush to use with the Bare Minerals powder foundation! It's easy to use and helps to spread the powder over your entire face! If you are using the powder, I would recommend getting it as well.
Amanda D.
New Hudson, MI
Kabuki brushes are my all time favorite and bare minerals brushes absolutely NEVER disappoint! If you are looking for a nice kabuki brush to put your powder on with i HIGHLY recommend this product! Love it!
Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
My favorite kabuki brush! Evenly applied my bare minerals foundation and has lasted forever! Easy to use! Would recommend! I have oily skin and it’s great to use on! Very satisfied purchasing this brush!
Johanna H.
West Babylon, NY
I love my kabuki! This brush is a must have if you are using bare minerals facial products. They go hand in hand and you will not get a better finish with a “knock off” kabuki brush. Totally recommend!
Devon Z.
This kabuki brush delivers the most flawless face by depositing the powder evenly all over the face. It's been one of my favorites for many years both for an all over product as well as a spot cover up
Ashley P.
Kennewick
It sometimes feels dirty quickly but it gives a nice blended look with the powder foundation. I actually like to use it best with my powder bronzer/contour. It keeps the lines blended and not streaky.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Kelli A.
Has anyone tried this ? Looks hard to handle ???