BY BAREMINERALS

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rikki R.
Rikki R.
Morrow, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush came in my starter quit when I first started using bare minerals, and WOW did I love it! It does get dirty and gunked up fairly quickly, especially if you have drier skin and apply the foundation right after moisturizer, or even if you have oily skin and you go in for a touch-up. As far as touch-ups go, this is not the best brush; it's too harsh and just moves around the make-up and makes what's already there streaky. But for initial application, it does a great job at covering imperfections and blending.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Orlando, FL
I swearby allbare escentuals bare minerals brushes. It is the best of the best and this brush is my favorite I use it everyday. Just make sure to wash with real shampoo because it is real hair every so often to keep your face fresh.
Magan M.
Magan M.
Iowa park, TX
I love how this brush makes makeup so easy especially for those of us who are not rockstars with makeup. It covers well, is easy to use and blend, and it cleans really easily!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I put liquid foundation on this and apply it to my face I'm not really sure how to use it anyways
ella  m.
ella m.
This brush is very soft and works great at putting on powder because it evens your foundation out and applies the powder so its not cakey at all!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
I love this little brush, I use it everyday. it is very handy especially for around the eye area because the brush is soft and gentle on your skin, but still gets the job done
Emilija K.
Emilija K.
Very soft, does not make your make-up look cakey in any way shape or form. The hairs of the brush have not fallen off.
angel a.
angel a.
This is a great brush for applying the Bare Minerals original foundation. I do prefer other brushes, and find it ends up in the back of my make up drawer though. It sheds a bit, and isn't the softest.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Staten Island, NY
Really great brush if your looking to apply blush! had the same brush for years and it is still in great shape.
Meriah W.
Meriah W.
I have had this brush in my makeup bag for a while and it works very good. its my go to brush for applying blush
Ariana K.
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Melani B.
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Tinatin B.
Tinatin B.
Tbilisi
Is this cruelty free brush?