BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
🌻Myia K.
Not only is this brush good for my powder foundation, but also my liquid foundation. It applies the makeup so smooth and is affordable for the effectiveness it has. I'm truly satisfied with this brush and would buy it again.
Stormi P.
Claremore
I do believe the brush could be softer in my face. I do like my different brushes from Sephora. But all in all, I have sensitive skin and I love this brush. But applies product very easy! I wouldn’t buy again personally.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
perfect brush for bare minerals foundations. purchased at sephora with my other bare minerals products. bought an extra for travel case. would purchase again. very little shedding with these brushes even after cleaning.
Stephanie L.
Not bad. I like how soft it is. My biggest problem with brushes is when the bristles fall out and I find them all over me. This one does not do that. I have had it for a few months and am able to wash it just fine too.
Veronica H.
This brush is one of my all time favorite brushes for powder foundation!!! It’s so full and the bristles are super soft! It is a little pricey but the quality is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this brush.
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
This brush was great when I first used it, but after I washed it (as you should) it became incredibly harsh and scratchy and irritated my skin with use. It felt like rubbing sandpaper on my face when I applied makeup.
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
I️ wouldn’t survive without this brush. I️ have been using bareMinerals for over ten years, and I’ve purchased probably three of these brushes. They hold up very well with washing but occasionally do need replaced.
Mikayla M.
Hillsboro Bch, FL
I love bare minerals and all their products. This brush is soooo soft and I swear it uses the minimum amount of makeup so that you’re not wasting product! It’s a little pricey but worth it if you’re a makeup junky.
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I like a kabuki brush with a handle on it but this one is great for traveling. It has great control and is very soft and thick. Haven't had too many issues with shedding or rough bristles! It helps pack on the coverage
Sarai V.
This brush is so easy to use. You can spread the powder around your face. I bought it last year. My skin type is beige I also have oily skin. It is a good value. I would buy is again because I can use it for other products
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Kelli A.
Has anyone tried this ? Looks hard to handle ???