BY BAREMINERALS #15 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Xammara M.
El Cajon , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are absolutely amazing. The quality is so good for the price you pay. This is a definite repurchase if I haven’t already. These are some of the best I’ve tried. I recommend these to everyone. They will change your perspective on these types of products.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m using this kabuki brush right now and it’s HANDS DOWN my favorite! It was a bit pricy ($25 on Amazon) but it works so well and keeps its shape and softness for a really long time. When you find a good brush you have to go with it because they’re worth it!
meagan m.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush to apply my foundation. It is very soft the bristles are not harsh. The price is moderate but it lasts very long. I have soft skin so this brush doesn't irritate my skin. I would buy another one and have before in a heart beat. I am very satisfied.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good kabuki brush. This brush is soft and helps spread the foundation evenly over my skin. Good brushes do not always have to be expensive and that’s why I like this brand. I know I am getting a quality product. I never have to worry about bristle fallout with their brushes.
Jessica K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Kabuki brush. I use it mostly for my bronzer. I bought it awhile ago. It’s super easy to use. It can fit in your purse. It works on all skin types. Easy to clean. I’m 100% satisfied with it. I would definitely recommend this to all brush lovers.
Angel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush years ago and clearly because I take good care of it, it’s still in amazing shape! Great value for the price. I bought it at Bare Minerals at Ulta. No need for me to buy again as it has lasted a long time, but definitely recommend it!
Emily E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this sweet little brush. It worked well in the bare minerals powder. I think it is still a nice brush. Have had it for a while now. I used to use it more, but lost track of it for a while. Might wash it and use it again soon! Not as soft now as when it started.
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't lie when it says full coverage! Easy to get an even application and easy to clean. The only downside is that my middle bristles started breaking and falling out, making the brush sharp and rough. I would recommend this brush but caution people to use as little pressure as possible!
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bare minerals brushes! They are soft and decently priced. They are easy to use and you can find a bare mineral store in any place so you can see it first hand. I have sensitive skin and this works really well. I would recommend it to others.
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite makeup brush ever! This brush is wonderful for applying powder foundation, blush, finishing powder and for blending. It's a steal for such a great quality brush. It holds up through multiple washings and still feels wonderful on your skin.
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Alicia K.
Lake Jackson, TX
Does the brush lose hairs on your face when using it? I've bought some from a different company and the hairs fell off. Also is it hard or soft Brissels?