BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Olivia S.
If you’re looking for a brush that picks up just enough product and gives you flawless, full coverage... look not further! This brush is so easy to use and works amazing. It provides full coverage and fully covers my acne spots and scars.
Autumn R.
Baltimore, MD
I love this kabuki brush! I've been using Bare Minerals kabuki brushes since I was in high school and it's by far the best one for powder foundations. I use it with their original foundation and it gives my skin a perfectly natural look.
Krista T.
Holy throwback! The first makeup I ever bought was by bare minerals and this was the first brush I purchased. I love this brush! It always applies my foundation flawlessly! I definitely recommend this brush. You won’t be disappointed!
Samantha W.
Sandy springs , GA
This is a great kabuki brush. I have owned many of these and would recommend them to others. They bristles are soft and I've never had issues with them falling out. Great for use with the bare minerals powder foundation. Full coverage.
Maritza G.
Pasco, WA
This brush is amazing at applying product evenly however i do think it is a bit pricey and a bit rough on the skin. I got this product in a subscription bag and i think there definitely are better brushes out there but i do use it.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I really like this little brush. It is built sturdy and is easy to hold. The bristles are super soft, yet sturdy enough to get the job done. I wasn't sure if I would like it when I bought it, but I have been pleasantly surprised!
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
THIS BRUSH IS AMAZE BALLS!
I live for their make up and usually buy a brush from ecotools that I love and seems to apply it pretty flawlessly. I had this brush used on me at Macys and hello?? Fell in love immediately.
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I use this little guy with everything. He spreads evenly and I use it with my blush. I like there brushes and pretty much all of there foundation. Bareminerals never upsets me with there products! I will definitely buy again.
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
Super super soft! I like how small it is as well and the price isn’t so bad because you get your money’s worth and they last a long time. The brush also doesn’t have strands that fall out. So over all I like this product.
🌻Myia K.
Not only is this brush good for my powder foundation, but also my liquid foundation. It applies the makeup so smooth and is affordable for the effectiveness it has. I'm truly satisfied with this brush and would buy it again.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Kelli A.
Has anyone tried this ? Looks hard to handle ???