BY BAREMINERALS #11 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat
Great brush with excellent quality bristles.  I have used this brush, literally, for years.  Since at least 2008.  It came in a set I bought from QVC and it's been a stand by in my collection ever since.  It takes a little work to get it washed because of the density of the bristles but cleans up beautifully.  Top notch product!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
This brush is a bit too rough for my skin. i turn red easily and i feel like the bristles on the brush are too rough and not as soft. I received it a while ago for my birthday with other bare mineral items but this would be the least favorite. I'm sure it would be ok for others. I have sensitive skin that turns red easily. wouldn't recommend if you have rosacea.
Toni M.
Perfect for on the go. I love this brush because even with it’s compact size it’s still gives me the coverage that I’m looking for every day. I love bareMinerals products because they do what they are intended to do with no negative side effects. These brushes are easy to clean and work well with their powdered foundation better than any other brand.
Mikayla M.
Hillsboro Beach
I love bare minerals and all their products. This brush is soooo soft and I swear it uses the minimum amount of makeup so that you’re not wasting product! It’s a little pricey but worth it if you’re a makeup junky.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Small but mighty! I love this small Brush so much, it's excellent to dip into my BareMinerals or Laura Mercier Finishing under eye brightening powder. The price is right and when you find a fantastic brush that works it makes all the difference!
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
I got one of these in a starter kit I got years ago. I used it for quite a lo by time and it did right by me. It wasn't too soft but not rough either. It definitely does it's job well and worked with putting on the powder. It helps it keep an even flow to application and give good coverage. Can't complain about something I got in a kit!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I came to review another brush and seen this and had to add my 2 cents, if you get your hands on this keep it, love it, cherish it. This was one of my favorite brushes that was stolen from me😐 I love the texture of this brush, the sleek fit into your hand, ugh it makes me angry thinking some loser probably still uses this to apply her face 😆
Katelyn P.
Winchester, VA
This brush is amazing! It is so soft and really helps apply the powder foundation. The bristles do wear down after awhile and get uncomfortable so you will have to replace them
Katie K.
Glen Gardner
I've had this brush for years so many I could have a teenage child. I got it when I got color matched at sephora with the bare minerals foundations which I just had to have literal obsession. It's super soft and no matter how many times I clean it it always like brand new. Perfect for buffering and setting your foundation.
Chelsea B.
This is a great brush for using the bare minerals loose powder foundation. I've used a million other kabuki brushes, and some of them shed so badly or are irritating to the face. This one applies product evenly, doesn't irritate, and doesn't shed as much as cheaper options. Good buy if you use a loose powder foundation.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Kelli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this ? Looks hard to handle ???