BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brianna D.
Austin, TX
I love Bare Minerals, but this brush has a tendency to leave hairs on the face.  It does a great job applying my powder foundation, but as I'm constantly rubbing my face throughout the day to find what is tickling me, it kind of defeats the purpose
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
This doesn't lie when it says full coverage! Easy to get an even application and easy to clean. The only downside is that my middle bristles started breaking and falling out, making the brush sharp and rough. I would recommend this brush but caution people to use as little pressure as possible!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
My favorite makeup brush ever! This brush is wonderful for applying powder foundation, blush, finishing powder and for blending. It's a steal for such a great quality brush. It holds up through multiple washings and still feels wonderful on your skin.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
I love bare minerals brushes! They are soft and decently priced. They are easy to use and you can find a bare mineral store in any place so you can see it first hand. I have sensitive skin and this works really well. I would recommend it to others.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
I love this mini brush! It's so small and convenient for carrying around and using for small touch ups. Worth the price and I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Bare minerals is the best brand! This works well with all of their powders.
Mary L.
Chicago , IL
I am not one to splurge on brushes but this Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Full Coverage Kabuki Brush is the real deal. I would say it's a bit over price but it is serious quality. The brush is smooth and helps get that full coverage!
Brittany H.
Redding, CA
My favorite brush EVER. This brush gives such a natural flawless finish. My only complaint is that mine started to lose bristles and I had to re purchase because it fell apart after a while :) it lasted a long time before this happened though.
Cara F.
Saugus, MA
Overall pretty good brush. It doesn’t have a long handle so that makes it harder to use but not too bad. Mine kinda had a weird smell to it. I washed it a few times to help but it’s still kinda there. I probably won’t buy this same brush when I need another one. It was kinda expensive
Olivia S.
If you’re looking for a brush that picks up just enough product and gives you flawless, full coverage... look not further! This brush is so easy to use and works amazing. It provides full coverage and fully covers my acne spots and scars.
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
This brush does exactly what it say it will do. I used it every Sunday to apply makeup. It’s a good quality for the price. I have sensitive skin and this brush applied the foundation evenly. I would but again and I recommend this product.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Kelli A.
Has anyone tried this ? Looks hard to handle ???