BY BAREMINERALS

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elyse K.
Elyse K.
Easy to travel with. Always have it in my purse. Soft, doesn't fall as part after a couple of uses
MacKenzie M.
MacKenzie M.
Evansville, IN
Love love love. A fabulous brush for applying the bare minerals loose powder. Gives full coverage and a little goes a long way when using this brush. My favorite!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
This brush is great to use with the Bare Minerals foundation. Some of my other Bare Minerals brushes tend to shed. I have not had that issue with this brush
cheri k.
cheri k.
Mesa , Az
This brush is amazing, works great to give you full coverage with flawless easy application. The full brush head makes it easy to use for full coverage and blending. Bristles are soft and easy to clean. I was fully satisfied and will but this again.
Faith R.
Faith R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this brush so much. It works like a wonder. It's amazing. If you don't have it you need to get it. I so recommend it to anyone and everyone. It apples amazingly. I am so satisfied with this brush.
Nostancia B.
Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
I use my kabuki everyday! Not only is the brush so soft, but it evenly covers my face which I love! Also I don't have the problem with the little hairs falling out and all over my face like I have had issues with in the past using other brands of brushes!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Nashville
Great brush! Love the size of brush, easy to hold in your hand. Bristles are compact so you get good coverage. I would recommend this brush to anyone.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Kihei, HI
The kabuki brushes are my favorite! They're very soft, apply makeup smothly, and make your skin look flawless! The only brush I'll use for foundation. I definitely recommend it!
Rikki R.
Rikki R.
Morrow, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush came in my starter quit when I first started using bare minerals, and WOW did I love it! It does get dirty and gunked up fairly quickly, especially if you have drier skin and apply the foundation right after moisturizer, or even if you have oily skin and you go in for a touch-up. As far as touch-ups go, this is not the best brush; it's too harsh and just moves around the make-up and makes what's already there streaky. But for initial application, it does a great job at covering imperfections and blending.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Orlando, FL
I swearby allbare escentuals bare minerals brushes. It is the best of the best and this brush is my favorite I use it everyday. Just make sure to wash with real shampoo because it is real hair every so often to keep your face fresh.
Ariana K.
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Melani B.
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Tinatin B.