BY BAREMINERALS #11 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Megan S.
Indian Land, Sc
perfect brush for bare minerals foundations. purchased at sephora with my other bare minerals products. bought an extra for travel case. would purchase again. very little shedding with these brushes even after cleaning.
Jen M.
Wheeling
I️ wouldn’t survive without this brush. I️ have been using bareMinerals for over ten years, and I’ve purchased probably three of these brushes. They hold up very well with washing but occasionally do need replaced.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is a great brush to use with Bare Essentials face powders, such as foundation when you want fuller coverage. This brush really helped me cover up my existing acne blemishes, blemish scars, redness, and other imperfections on my face. This brush's size made it easy to use. It held just the right amount of product, and helped deposit it on my face quickly and seamlessly. This brush leaves your face looking flawless!
Sarai V.
This brush is so easy to use. You can spread the powder around your face. I bought it last year. My skin type is beige I also have oily skin. It is a good value. I would buy is again because I can use it for other products
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Sometimes putting makeup on just feels like a job to do so in order for me to get that feeling off of me, I tend to use tools that are not commonly used by others, like this ine right here. Others like using long brushes, while I like small one and it does the same job anyway! Plus it is so small it saves space in the glam bag and you can put more stuff than you actually can with longer brushes!
Ashley P.
Kennewick
It sometimes feels dirty quickly but it gives a nice blended look with the powder foundation. I actually like to use it best with my powder bronzer/contour. It keeps the lines blended and not streaky.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
This is a handy lil brush for travel or keep in your purse it's not 1 I'd use everyday @ home bc it's more of a compact like I said travel or on the go 1 but it does work good for those situations
Nicole S.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite brush I’ve used by BareMinerals. This one has a TON of bristle fall out and for this price it is too much for my liking. I feel like every time I use this my foundation comes out very patchy and gives it a cake type of look with minimum touch. If you are looking for a kabuki Brush you can find one that does the same thing at a drugstore with a much better price.
Barbie S.
Pineville, WV
I just love my Bare Minerals Kabuki Brush. It covers my face flawlessly with the powders I use on it. Has plenty of bristles and is easy to clean. I used my sisters before I ever bought one for myself. I get a lot of ideas from my family members and this one was a winner for me.
Anna H.
Knox, IN
This has always been my favorite face brush. I’ve had it for years. The only down thing I have about this brush is that the bristles fall apart rather quickly. The always flake off on my face.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Kelli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this ? Looks hard to handle ???