BY BAREMINERALS

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my kabuki brush! So fun to use and gives full coverage! Just swirl, tap, buff! I got this in my get started kit when I first tried bare minerals. I think it's just really cute too. Would definitely buy again.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brush! The bristles are soft and dense, and making it feel nice on the skin. Plus this brush is super versatile! You can use it for blush, highlight, and powder to set your face. It's awesome!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
This is a wonderful brush for applying Bare Minerals Foundation. I have had mine for a number of years and not had any problems with it. It holds up well over time and through many Washings.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brushes. I have had this brush for over five years and it is still going strong. Holds up to all the washings and travel it has been through. Highly recommend it!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this all over foundation brush. I received this in a bare minerals kits and so far, it's been one of my most durable and long lasting brushes (I'm talking years). Love it.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Glen Allen, VA
This is my favorite brush. I like how short it is and it's easy to handle and you're not flipping your hand and when you dip and then applying powder. Whoever invented is amazing!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this brush for years and it still works like the first day I used it. The bristles have held up and the handle after being 5 years doesn't even look used. Sturdy brush and bristles.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Great brush for applying mineral makeup. Blends the powder great, and I don't get that bristle fallout that often happens with other brushes.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love this brush; I've had it ever since I got my bareminerals set and have no negatives to say about it. It applies the mineral powder and foundation evenly and the bristles of the brush are so soft, I have no problems having bristles fall out. Comes in the starter kit and it's definitely worth the money that way! I know if you buy it separately it can be super expensive.
Dinorah D.
Dinorah D.
Great brush for bare minerals foundation. A full loxuriously soft brush yet firm head that allows for even, fast, flawless coverage.
Ariana K.
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Melani B.
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Tinatin B.
Tinatin B.
Tbilisi
Is this cruelty free brush?