BY BAREMINERALS

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarah D.
Bristol
I love this brush!  It helps evenly distribute powder to the entire face without looking goopy/bunching up in certain places.  It is pricey but lasts a long time.  I've had my brush for years now and it holds up very well.  I would recommend to anyone.
Sarah B.
I love a good kabuki brush. This brush is soft and helps spread the foundation evenly over my skin. Good brushes do not always have to be expensive and that’s why I like this brand. I know I am getting a quality product. I never have to worry about bristle fallout with their brushes.
meagan m.
Owings Mills, MD
I use this brush to apply my foundation. It is very soft the bristles are not harsh. The price is moderate but it lasts very long. I have soft skin so this brush doesn't irritate my skin. I would buy another one and have before in a heart beat. I am very satisfied.
Jessica K.
I love the Kabuki brush. I use it mostly for my bronzer. I bought it awhile ago. It’s super easy to use. It can fit in your purse. It works on all skin types. Easy to clean. I’m 100% satisfied with it. I would definitely recommend this to all brush lovers.
Debra P.
Mountain Dale, NY
I love this brush and use it all the time when applying my bare minerals Mineral Vail as my finisher and before applying my mascara. I would recommend this brush and all of their brushes as they are made with great quality and will last a very long time.
Angel D.
I bought this brush years ago and clearly because I take good care of it, it’s still in amazing shape! Great value for the price. I bought it at Bare Minerals at Ulta. No need for me to buy again as it has lasted a long time, but definitely recommend it!
Evelyn W.
Any time I ordered from BareMinerals I think they would send one of these cute little brushes. They work great but I definitely prefer a brush with a handle just because it’s easier to hold on to. Great brush though! Just as good as any of their others.
Brianna D.
Austin, TX
I love Bare Minerals, but this brush has a tendency to leave hairs on the face.  It does a great job applying my powder foundation, but as I'm constantly rubbing my face throughout the day to find what is tickling me, it kind of defeats the purpose
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
This doesn't lie when it says full coverage! Easy to get an even application and easy to clean. The only downside is that my middle bristles started breaking and falling out, making the brush sharp and rough. I would recommend this brush but caution people to use as little pressure as possible!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
My favorite makeup brush ever! This brush is wonderful for applying powder foundation, blush, finishing powder and for blending. It's a steal for such a great quality brush. It holds up through multiple washings and still feels wonderful on your skin.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Kelli A.
Has anyone tried this ? Looks hard to handle ???