BY BAREMINERALS

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Brownstown
Soooo, I am in love with everything bare minerals. This brush gets the job done! It's so easy to use and applies my makeup flawlessly!
Joi Y.
Joi Y.
Rome, GA
Small, compact, soft, easy to wash, no shedding & seems to apply the foundation the best. Provides even coverage
rayza o.
rayza o.
had this brush for 4 years still . like new
love it !! washed every 2 weeks nthe bristles soft .
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
La Grange, IL
I love this brush the only thing that I wish is that the brush didn't have parts falling off
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
I love the Bare Minerals Kabuki brush!
It's so soft and gives great blending and coverage.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
I love this soft little brush. Does a great job of an even application and feels nice too!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great! You can use it for so many things and it's perfect to blend out foundation
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I came to review another brush and seen this and had to add my 2 cents, if you get your hands on this keep it, love it, cherish it. This was one of my favorite brushes that was stolen from meūüėź I love the texture of this brush, the sleek fit into your hand, ugh it makes me angry thinking some loser probably still uses this to apply her face ūüėÜ
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I've been using bare minerals for at least 12 years now. My face is so sensitive and that is how I ended up being a life long user of Bare Minerals. These selfies are with nothing but bare minerals!
Naomi A.
Naomi A.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this brush was very harsh and prickly. It was really rough on my face and I used it very lightly. I did not enjoy this brush and I don't tend to like any of their brushes. It did work though but it wasn't pleasant.
Ariana K.
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Melani B.
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Tinatin B.
Tinatin B.
Tbilisi
Is this cruelty free brush?