BY BAREMINERALS #11 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shannon V.
La Grange, IL
I love this brush the only thing that I wish is that the brush didn't have parts falling off
Sherry F.
I love the Bare Minerals Kabuki brush!
It's so soft and gives great blending and coverage.
Jennifer K.
I love this soft little brush. Does a great job of an even application and feels nice too!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This is great! You can use it for so many things and it's perfect to blend out foundation
Stefanie B.
My favorite brush EVER. Super soft and fluffy. Gives great coverage and keeps product in place. I mainly use it to apply my bronzer but have also used it for powder and blush. I have pretty sensitive skin so its nice to have soft brushes. Lots of brushes Ive tried have been scratchy or are cheaply made. This brush is great quality and worth the money.
Chelsea W.
Colorado Springs
This is my go to brush for both powder and aerosol foundations. it's soft and blends well, especially at the neck line without leaving any lines. Easy to clean and has held up after several years of use. only suggestion for improvement- a different shaped handle to make it easier to hold.
elena t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Debra P.
Mountain Dale, NY
I love this brush and use it all the time when applying my bare minerals Mineral Vail as my finisher and before applying my mascara. I would recommend this brush and all of their brushes as they are made with great quality and will last a very long time.
Brianna D.
Austin, TX
I love Bare Minerals, but this brush has a tendency to leave hairs on the face.  It does a great job applying my powder foundation, but as I'm constantly rubbing my face throughout the day to find what is tickling me, it kind of defeats the purpose
Mary L.
Chicago , IL
I am not one to splurge on brushes but this Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Full Coverage Kabuki Brush is the real deal. I would say it's a bit over price but it is serious quality. The brush is smooth and helps get that full coverage!
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Kelli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this ? Looks hard to handle ???