BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
This brush is a bit too rough for my skin. i turn red easily and i feel like the bristles on the brush are too rough and not as soft. I received it a while ago for my birthday with other bare mineral items but this would be the least favorite. I'm sure it would be ok for others. I have sensitive skin that turns red easily. wouldn't recommend if you have rosacea.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Great brush with excellent quality bristles.  I have used this brush, literally, for years.  Since at least 2008.  It came in a set I bought from QVC and it's been a stand by in my collection ever since.  It takes a little work to get it washed because of the density of the bristles but cleans up beautifully.  Top notch product!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Small but mighty! I love this small Brush so much, it's excellent to dip into my BareMinerals or Laura Mercier Finishing under eye brightening powder. The price is right and when you find a fantastic brush that works it makes all the difference!
Chelsea B.
This is a great brush for using the bare minerals loose powder foundation. I've used a million other kabuki brushes, and some of them shed so badly or are irritating to the face. This one applies product evenly, doesn't irritate, and doesn't shed as much as cheaper options. Good buy if you use a loose powder foundation.
Christina P.
I actually use this Kabuki brush every day. I use it mainly for apply power and to help blend in my make up lines. I really like that this brush doesn't shed hair bristles. Since using this brush, I haven't been able to find one that I like as much. I definitely recommend buying and using this Kabuki brush.
Nicole K.
Love this brush. It doesn’t take up much room in my makeup bag and works well to cover a lot of space quickly. I do like it better with a longer handle for everyday use but this is good for travel or a touch up make up kit.
Katie H.
I've had this for several months and the bristles still look great. Very few have fallen out and it does a great job of applying a flawless layer of make up to my face.
Katie K.
Glen Gardner
I've had this brush for years so many I could have a teenage child. I got it when I got color matched at sephora with the bare minerals foundations which I just had to have literal obsession. It's super soft and no matter how many times I clean it it always like brand new. Perfect for buffering and setting your foundation.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
This brush is Amazing! It is light, has great coverage, and withstands a lot of use. I clean mine with mild soap and coconut oil. The only down side for me is it's a bit harder to dry bc there isn't a handle to hold it properly so I usually use my hairdryer to get it completely dry after washing.
Jaime D.
Northford
I love my kabuki brush!  I had tried the bare minerals powder using a different brush that I had and while I loved the powder I was even more thrilled with the results when I went ahead and got my kabuki. Since purchasing it I went ahead and bought a smaller one to keep in my purse!
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Kelli A.
Has anyone tried this ? Looks hard to handle ???