BY BAREMINERALS

Buff on bareMinerals fast and flawlessly with the firm, full, luxuriously soft tapers of this wonderfully plush brush that gives full, perfectly controlled application in record time. Use with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for full coverage. Full Coverage Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice size kabuki brush for applying and blending face powder on your skin. It allows for quick application and the brush is soft and easy to use. It can be cleaned fairly easily as long as you make sure to get the bristles in the middle also and allow if to air dry. The bristles can fall out rather easily over time though.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm getting a TON of bristle fallout from this brush and just generally don't like it much. It's not very soft and I don't like how short the handle is. I know it's a kabuki, but I just can't get a good hold on it while applying my makeup. I don't think it's worth the price.
Chris E.
Chris E.
West Covina, CA
This is a great brush! Full coverage for sure and soft bristles. Easy to use. To start you may have to dab your powder on your face instead of brush on because the brush doesn't hold the powder well. But it spreads the product smoothly on your skin.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kabuki brushes are some of the best things ever invented. Extremely soft on your face, and wide enough for full coverage in putting on setting powder, these are amazing. Definitely a must-have for the makeup lovers out there.
Rajeanne M.
Rajeanne M.
El Paso, TX
This was my favorite brush when I started using makeup about 12 years ago but now I don't even use this brush because I've found better brushes. It's soft & travel friendly. Great with loose powder and it blends well.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this brush is so great I love it! It's great for buildable coverage. It's a good price for what you're getting. I'm a huge fan of bare minerals and this brush is another thing I love from them.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Love this brush! Applies the bare minerals foundation pretty flawlessly. I keep a mini one in my purse for touchups, and it works with other foundation as well.
mary b.
mary b.
Gray, TN
Love this brush! There is no other brush as good as this one. Provides great coverage and is super soft. Does cost a little more than other brushes.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Atlanta, GA
Great brush that allows foundation to go on seamlessly and easily. ITs so soft and doesn't itch or tickle. It is a little expensive though.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Love, love, love this brush. The bristles are soft and it holds the powder makeup well. I will not use another brush for my base makeup.
Ariana K.
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Melani B.
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Tinatin B.
Tinatin B.
Tbilisi
Is this cruelty free brush?