BY BAREMINERALS #40 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Apply any bareMinerals perfectly with our multi-purpose maven. The natural, soft-tapered bristles of this brush are designed to provide light to medium coverage for a broad range of easy, professional-looking applications with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation, All-Over Face Color, Blush and Mineral Veil. Flawless Application Face Brush see more...

• Has anyone else noticed chunks of makeup getting stuck in the tip...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "One tip is to make sure you wash it often, it picks up a bunch of product and gets dirty pretty quick." in 1 review
Chantelle S.
I purchased the Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush as part of a BareMinerals set. The bristles are soft, but not ultra soft. They get the job done for powders but I would not recommend this brush for liquid or creamy applications. This brush is not super fluffy so I would not recommend it for a finishing powder. However, it works well for blush or adding BareMineral “warmth” powder because it is made for more of a concentrated application. I have had this brush for over a year now and it has held up well. It works really well for applying powders when you need to be close to the mirror because the handle is on the shorter end, very handy for people who need to get closer because of sight issues!
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
In short, wash it on your brush-version of the delicate cycle. I have had this brush for ages, and like an old, college t-shirt, I just can’t seem to toss it. It held up well at first, and I used it for a bronzing brush. Each time I cleaned the brush, beginning with the first time, it began losing much of it’s shape due to breakage. Since there are sparse areas of long brush hairs now, I use it to lightly swirl on the strongest shades of blush, like bright red. It works well for this; however, since it did seem to lose bristles to breakage far quicker than others, it’s hard to feel like it’s a quality tool. It’s probably my error somehow, so to spare yourself the same disappointment, take a minute to find out exactly how this brush should be washed and dried first.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
 I have had this brush now for two years and it still looks and works like new! This brush was included with a kit that I purchased that had foundation, mineral veil, blush, eye shadow, brushes and primer included. I use this for the mineral veil finishing powder and love how well it distributes the minerals and leaves my face flawless looking.  Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This was ok. I got this from ulta in a Bare Minerals kit. I liked it when I was using it, but a couple months later it started to get really gross and bad. The brush was coming out, and it was really hard on my skin. It was not even a soft brush when I first got it. I do not reccomend for sensitive skin, also if your buying this and wanting to get a good use out of it, I also dont reccomed.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Piya T.
Super scratchy after a couple of washes. The bristles came loose and at the end of its life, it looked like it needed some transplant. I used its products everyday but without good tools, I stopped using it and never looked back since.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
I Feel I can NEVER have enough Makeup Brushes, I'm just a total Addict!! But unfortunately these Bare Minerals brushes did Not work out for me!! They're so incredibly scratchy & rough feeling that I really couldn't find any use for them!! They just felt so harsh on the skin And on top of that, they would continuously shed regardless of washing them! I really don't recommend investing in their brushes, There are so many other amazing & more affordable options available!!
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
SO if I was rating this brush for its ability to apply foundation, I'd probably give it a negative 100. However, I started using this to apply my blush and I LOVE it! I use this for all kinds of blush - baked, loose, packed, mineral, etc. It applies it lightly so that you can build it up if need be. The result is always very natural looking. I never get patchiness with my blush when I use this brush. It is very soft too and super easy to clean.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Full Flawless Face Brush I absolutely love my Escentuals bare minerals full flawless face brush. It makes appying all the bare mineral powders so easy and covers your face really well. Bare minerals is one of my favorite products.💟💟💟 # Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Full Flawless Face Brush
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
I like this brush a lot. I use it in my MAC powder bronzer for all over coverage. The only thing I don’t like about this brush is that the bristles get loose after washing and end up falling out. I’ve found them on my clothes and on my face after use.
Kassidy M.
Ewing, NJ
Has anyone else noticed chunks of makeup getting stuck in the tips on the bristles? I can't figure out why it's doing that!