BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Alex W.
Alex W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have very fair skin and this product did not look good at all on my skin tone! It made me turn oompa loompa orange! I was definitely not impressed and I think there are way better bronzers out there for the money! I definitely do not recommend to others!
Candice A.
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
I'm very much a white girl. I don't tan. I tried this product out (I already love bareminerals) and it made me look ridiculous. I chose my 'recommended' shade and all. You can tell your face is darker than the rest of your body. I would just say no.
This is amazing it isn't one of the cheapest product but it's amazing For Sun kissed look
laura j.
laura j.
Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Faux Tan Face Color 0.07 oz is a great product. This is a perfect shade for most skin colors, I love using it to fake a summery glow. Looks very natural on my skin.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love using this product in conjunction with the other foundations and mineral veil in the collection. This is a perfect shade for most skin colors, I love using it to fake a summery glow. Looks very natural on my skin.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
Happy with this part of a starter package and I mostly use it as. Bronzed on my cheek bones
Ally P.
Ally P.
Providence, RI
Love this stuff even more than the "touch of sun" that is included in the starter kit. I switched over to this when I went and bought the full size products. It looks much more natural than whats included in the starter kit.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
Good product and staying power, good pigmentation as well, but it's wayyyyy too orange.