BY BAREMINERALS

laura j.
Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Faux Tan Face Color 0.07 oz is a great product. This is a perfect shade for most skin colors, I love using it to fake a summery glow. Looks very natural on my skin.
Ally P.
Providence, RI
Love this stuff even more than the "touch of sun" that is included in the starter kit. I switched over to this when I went and bought the full size products. It looks much more natural than whats included in the starter kit.
Katie W.
Bowling green, Ky
I LOVE this bronzer! It blends really well with the rest of my makeup (bare minerals foundation and mineral veil). It's my favorite bronzer that I've found.
Hannah K.
Best bronzer ever! I have been using it for over 5 years. Super realistic color because of the undertones of red in it.
Allison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every single day. This is my go-to quick face fix bronzer. Doesn’t get caked on and looks super natural.
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this! It really gives your face a sunkissed glow! I think faux tan is just as good as Bare Minerals warmth.
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This Bare Minerals faux tan is a great bronzer powder will be buying it again I will recommend it to anyone
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bare minerals faux tan is great for bronzing. Gives my cheekbones pop. Loveeee it! Highly recommend.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
Happy with this part of a starter package and I mostly use it as. Bronzed on my cheek bones
This is amazing it isn't one of the cheapest product but it's amazing For Sun kissed look