BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Britt M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This powder has been my summer staple and lifesaver! Due to the different sunscreens I use on my face and body I don't tan all over, so I'm sporting a ghostly face but a tan body. I'm talking at least two shades difference, and I did not feel like dealing with self tanners. I remembered how I had gotten a free full size warmth powder from bare minerals years ago and how much I liked it, minus the fact it was a bit too red/orange for me. Ulta happened to have a sale so I picked this up for half price and I've been in love ever since. Dusting a couple layers of this over my face and neck lets me match with the rest of my body and doesn't look fake or cakey. It has a very fine shimmer, but it just adds a nice glow to the face, but it's very subtle. This is on the tan side as opposed to warmth (which definitely runs warm go figure!) so I'd recommend trying this first. It's buildable and just so nice. Solved my uneven tan woes!
Jessica H.
Alta Loma, CA
I have a lot of bronzers. This is easily in my top 5! I have a light-medium olive skin tone with just a slight bit of red on my cheeks and forehead. This bronzer doesn't add more red, rather it warms up my complexion with enough cool brown tones to make me look fresh and sunkissed. I know the term is overused but I truly get that from this product over their Warmth or A Little Sun. A little goes a long way so I don't know how often I will be repurchasing this but I definitely would when the time comes :)
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This might be the only product I actually like from this brand. Faux tan is what I will use on my chest and décolleté area if I'm not as tan when I wear a low-cut shirt. It really gives your skin be perfect most natural tan look. I highly recommend!
Brittani J.
Owasso , OK
I love this stuff! I usually use it for contouring lol! You can use it as an all over body bronzer or a light crease color on your eyes or do it like me and use it as contour. It goes on so light, cant even feel it but you can see it very well! I love anything BareMinerals though lol!
Alex W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have very fair skin and this product did not look good at all on my skin tone! It made me turn oompa loompa orange! I was definitely not impressed and I think there are way better bronzers out there for the money! I definitely do not recommend to others!
Hannah K.
Best bronzer ever! I have been using it for over 5 years. Super realistic color because of the undertones of red in it.
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this! It really gives your face a sunkissed glow! I think faux tan is just as good as Bare Minerals warmth.
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This Bare Minerals faux tan is a great bronzer powder will be buying it again I will recommend it to anyone
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Bare minerals faux tan is great for bronzing. Gives my cheekbones pop. Loveeee it! Highly recommend.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
Happy with this part of a starter package and I mostly use it as. Bronzed on my cheek bones