BY BAREMINERALS

Reveal your most flawless-looking skin with this introductory 3-piece collection of bare Skin® beauty innovations. Benefits: bare Skin is a breakthrough tone-correcting mineral foundation and skincare serum in one bare Skin Perfecting Veil is formulated with light-reflecting optics to help diffuse the look of fine lines Collection Includes: bare Skin® Pure Brightening Serum Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Bare Shell 02
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 21 Q&A

• Do you prefer this over the products included in the get started ...1 Answers
    • Is the foundation usable without the brush? Or do you need the br...1 Answers
    • I tried a very similar product and it made my face break out. How...1 Answers
    Kelseyđź’‹ G.
    Review for: bare Minerals Experience BARESKIN ($66 value), Bare Beige 08, .5 oz more...
    Extremely disappointed by this product. I never had an issue with Bare Minerals until I purchased this and my face was covered in blemishes after only 3 days of using this. I have oily skin and my sebum production would double if not triple when I had this product on.
    Marylou C.
    Bare Minerals products are amazing...The lightweight foundation smooths over your skin and gives you full coverage with that lightweight natural feel! The brush is to die for it absolutely applies my makeup flawlessly and then I finish my look with the bare minerals powder which then gives my face that even beautiful tone and with no worries that im destroying my skin because knowing bare minerals works hard to make sure their makeup has no bad affects on the customers skin but opposite to improve our skin instead...I give it 5 stars
    Amber F.
    Salem, OR
    I love bareMinerals foundation line, it has been a favorite for awhile. My only complaint is the fact as the day goes on it tends to look a bit cakey, nothing to bad though. It's worth it when it glides on and blends in smoothly. The brush makes it easy to drip some foundation in and blend it into your skin without wasting any. The setting powder is what does the trick in my opinion, it makes your entire face look balanced. It's pricey but worth the product.
    Ashley J.
    I wanted to like this product because I love bare minerals but it was not great with my skin. It was the coverage I wanted but it would wipe very easily and would clump in my pore or near my nose and I have never had a product do this. The product was sensitive on my skin which was nice but because of the other problems I only used this product for a few months.
    Olivia W.
    Forest, VA
    I have always been a bare minerals fan and didn’t know I could love their products more until this! Gives you the classic full, but natural coverage while feeling lighter on your skin than ever before. Such a smooth and easy application with stunning results. Would recommend this 1000% for anyone, especially those girls looking for the “no makeup” look.
    Kimberly C.
    West Jordan, UT
    I bought this forever ago but I was a little disappointed just because I have Farley dry skin and heard this was good for dry skin and it made me skin look very dry and flakey! I’m sure if you have oily skin it would work with a very good powder! I’m giving it 3 because it still has good coverage and lasts long, and everyone has different skin types!
    Barbara W.
    Akron, OH
    I absolutely love this kit! I had the original for many years, that I purchased many times. When this came out I was so excited to try because I really wanted to use a liquid foundation. I've gotten this as a gift at Christmas and then again in July for my birthday...it was the 1 thing that was on my birthday list, Lol
    Nicole B.
    Bastrop, TX
    This kit was ok. Maybe not the best for my skin type. I felt like it was perfect after appplication but after a few hours it looked like the powder settled into the pores and oils on my t zones. It wasnt the worst. It blends so well! I really like the brush it came with. I got it at Macys a couple years back.
    All of my skin products are Bare Minerals, and they always have been because I love their products so much. I've always had really oily and acne-prone skin, and these products have helped my complexion look so much better! I will continue to use their face products, and I recommend you do as well.
    Yi Ling H.
    Sugar Hill, GA
    My favorite foundation brush ever!! Although the foundation wasn’t my favorite I felt like it didn’t blend in well but the powder I received helps me set my undereye so prevent creasing from concealer. I have a pretty set face so I don’t use much powder or finishing powder to set my face.
    Tina M.
    Shelby, OH
    Does this foundation work for oily/combo skin? a lot of foundations start to separate on my face buy mid day
    Gisselle P.
    How much coverage does it give?
    Sangeetha J.
    Tappan, NY
    Does this make your skin dry after a while?
    Reese E.
    Littleton, CO
    I have been using this product for a while now and I love it but, I have recently moved. Where are some places I will most likely be able to find this?
    Sydney N.
    Kansas City, MO
    I am curious to whether or not this product stays matte or not? I get greasy in just a couple of hours.