BY BAREMINERALS

Reveal your most flawless-looking skin with this introductory 3-piece collection of bare Skin® beauty innovations. Benefits: bare Skin is a breakthrough tone-correcting mineral foundation and skincare serum in one bare Skin Perfecting Veil is formulated with light-reflecting optics to help diffuse the look of fine lines Collection Includes: bare Skin® Pure Brightening Serum Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Bare Shell 02
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 21 Q&A

• Do you prefer this over the products included in the get started ...1 Answers
    • Is the foundation usable without the brush? Or do you need the br...1 Answers
    • I tried a very similar product and it made my face break out. How...1 Answers
    Meghan G.
    Watervliet, NY
    I got a similar set and the powder was in light/medium. The foundation went on great but the powder was way to dark at least 4 shades darker than the foundation. So I ended up using a a bronzer. I used with the concave brush and went on nicely. But when I washed the brush I realized how much product it sucked up. It took me forever to get all the foundation out if it. I'd say it is light to medium coverage, it's natural looking. It doesn't last all day though. I'm oily in tzone and it broke down in that area in summer heat after 4 hours. Might be a better winter foundation.
    Azriela M.
    S Abingtn Twp, PA
    I LOVE THIS PACKAGE!! this foundation is so lightweight and stays all day! I used this foundation and mineral veil for my prom and it stayed all night long, despite how sweaty I got! I love this brush that comes with it because it makes blending out foundation so easy and it appears flawless. I don't have many blemishes but it covered pretty much everything. Bare minerals is my favorite foundation because they have so many shades. I have tan skin and the shade I got matched mine perfectly!! This package came at an amazing price. I highly recommend!!!
    Abigail N.
    Love the foundation! It's very lightweight and had amazing coverage. Adding a second layer for problem areas doesn't turn cakey and gross. Not a fan of the brush, I feel like it just soaks up more product than it actually spreads: I put a few drops on the back of my hand, dot it all over my face, and use a real techniques stippling brush to distribute the product and I feel I get better coverage that way. Definitely love the formula and I'm always using it!
    McKenzie M.
    Payson, UT
    I love Bare Minerals pressed powder foundation, but I started getting more oily in my forehead area so I decided to try out a liquid foundtion and stick with a brand I trusted. It's good quality, and pretty, but I think liquid isn't for me. I felt more oily than ever, and I felt like I couldn't work with the product as easily as I wanted. I really loved the brush though, and the powder!
    Sarah J.
    Phoenix, AZ
    This foundation did not work for me. I have combination skin and it just did not do justice for my driest area. It made it stick out more, I was not happy about that. I wanted so badly to like this but was not impressed by it. I had the woman at the counter at Ulta help match my color and at the store it seemed to match but when I got home, I noticed it wasn't exactly my color.
    Aleah P.
    I liked the feel of this foundation and the skincare benefits it offers, but it does t last long enough for me to co sided buying again unfortunately. I might try and get a sample just to give this one more shot because I really want to love it. But I bought a bottle and always had to combine it with another foundation to make it last, even with a primer and the stay powder.
    Elizabeth M.
    Cullowhee, NC
    Absolutely love this! It feels really light like I'm not wearing anything at all, unlike most other foundations. The powder foundations can look drying or feel a little thick, so I definitely prefer the liquid! Worth the price and has amazing coverage...this coming from someone with red toned skin!
    Heather S.
    If you want light coverage this is great. i do wear this in the summer but it doesn't last all day. by the time i wash my makeup off at night it does look spotty. if your looking for full coverage this isn't it. but great if you want something light and don't have much to cover
    Christina R.
    LARGO, FL
    I absolutely love how light this liquid foundation feels. It also provides great coverage and you don't even have to use a lot of it. The only downfall is if you have oily skin, you will definitely need to use some kind of finishing powder or your skin will feel very greasy.
    Brianna B.
    Maple Grove, MN
    I only bought the foundation from this set and I liked it at first but the more I used it I started to see that is made my face extremely oily. I bought a different brand of foundations that was also cheaper but worked a lot better for my skin type!
    Tina M.
    Shelby, OH
    Does this foundation work for oily/combo skin? a lot of foundations start to separate on my face buy mid day
    Gisselle P.
    How much coverage does it give?
    Sangeetha J.
    Tappan, NY
    Does this make your skin dry after a while?
    Reese E.
    Littleton, CO
    I have been using this product for a while now and I love it but, I have recently moved. Where are some places I will most likely be able to find this?
    Sydney N.
    Kansas City, MO
    I am curious to whether or not this product stays matte or not? I get greasy in just a couple of hours.