Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Double-Ended Precision Brush uploaded by Daniella G.

BY BAREMINERALS #87 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our one-brush wonder allows you to apply Eyeshadows, Glimmers, and Liners in endless ways.  The pointed end of this versatile brush allows you to detail, highlight, and apply liner shadow like a pro and can be used wet or dry.  The other, tapered Contour Shadow Brush end sweeps shadow on the lower lid. Contour Shadow Brush also sold individually. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Double-Ended Precision Brush see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Jamie S.
All the bareMineral brushes I have used fall apart after they are washed, he brush heads come unglued. After two washes, if they make it that long, the brush itself becomes scratchy. This is with using the bareMineral brush care.
Daniella G.
Works great for doing a smokey eye. Recieved this in a kit with all smokey eye essentials! Brushes clean up great with brush cleaner. Brushes restored to almost original. This brush can also be used for general shadow applications.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Kelli C.
New Jersey
I really love when brushes have two sides to it, because you are paying for the price of 1 brush, but getting 2! I love this brush for eyeshadow because they are small so the one side is great for blending while the other is great for packing on shimers.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Love this brush! I actually like their brushes more than their makeup. Bare minerals was really popular when they first got attention and became more popular but for me personally I dont like the coverage. It just doesnt cover well it is too light.
Sarah B.
I love the double-ended brushes. I, personally, use the smaller tip to clean up any rough edges from my liquid eyeliner on my top lid or right under my lower lash line if it looks like some mascara may've hit. It's a great and versatile brush!
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Love this dual ended brush. It’s perfect for travel, as it minimizes the number of brushes you need to carry with you. Great quality bristles, I highly recommend it.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love this brush! Double ended brushes are always a great thing to have with you. The slimmer side really gets into the crease of your eye with ease and you only have to use one brush to complete your entire look which is what is so great about it !
Jenny C.
It's a nice brush, but there are definitely cheaper alternatives, in my opinion I wouldn't spent a lot on brushes, rather makeup instead. If you can afford it by all means, other than the price I really liked how it applied my makeup
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Where have you found this product?