BY BAREMINERALS

Our one-brush wonder allows you to apply Eyeshadows, Glimmers, and Liners in endless ways.  The pointed end of this versatile brush allows you to detail, highlight, and apply liner shadow like a pro and can be used wet or dry.  The other, tapered Contour Shadow Brush end sweeps shadow on the lower lid. Contour Shadow Brush also sold individually. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Double-Ended Precision Brush see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Virginia Bch, VA
MY FAVORITE BRUSH. Works so well for my eyes - easy to apply eyeliner (wet or powder!) on the upper and lower lashes (you can make a great wing with it!) and the larger brush is flawless for eyeshadow. You can use this to layer up and go dramatic or keep it subtle and simple.
Apryl N.
Apryl N.
Milltown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes do the job. They are perfectly shaped to fit your makeup needs. I really love using them all the time because their made to be precise and long-lasting. They are super easy to use, and totally worth it if you love makeup.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush did its job but it was hard to store because when I put it in my makeup brush holder, the side facing down always got squished and because defective. It did really work other than that. If you store it flat it is ok to use.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Great brush for eyes. It has two different sizes in one to help you achieve many looks. I have very pale skin and it provides good concealer coverage. A little expensive. I purchased a Sephora where they have rewards though.
Mary Ellen F.
Mary Ellen F.
Yuma, AZ
I love all my Bare Escentuals brushes. I have the brow brush, the kabuki and this double-ended eyeshadow brush. You don't lose any bristles and they keep their shape after cleaning.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! I use it for so many things, from powder foundation to blush and bronzer... I've got 3! It's super soft and is a great applicator!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Newville, PA
I received this brush with a kit. I wouldn't have normally bought a double ended brush. I don't really care for double ended brushes.
Kate S.
Kate S.
A great brush that is fantastic for travel! This is such a handy brush and my brush has lasted me forever through many washes!
Shaunda S.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH
The perfect brush for eyeshadow. I use it every time I apply makeup. No issues. Soft bristles. Would highly recommend.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Worcester, MA
I love my makeup brushes from Bare Minerals. The quality is outstanding, and they hold up to my frequent cleanings!
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Where have you found this product?