Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Contour Shadow Brush uploaded by Fabiana D.Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Contour Shadow Brush uploaded by Kristal R.Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Contour Shadow Brush uploaded by Stacey M.

BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This flexible tool blends smoothly along the crease, creating soft, smoky looks.  The Contour Shadow Brush is also great for providing detail highlights along the brow bone.  The tightly tapered and textured semi-dome-shaped brush head provides medium color intensity to multiple eye areas. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Contour Shadow Brush see more...

• Is this just like any other brush what's gonna make me buy this2 Answers
  • What makes this brush so special?5 Answers
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this contour shadow brush EVERYDAY, I absolutely love it.  It is shaped perfectly, it's the correct length for me to get in the right spots on my eyelid.  I would definitely recommend purchasing this contour shadow brush if you're in the market for a new one, I know I'll be purchasing it again.
Sarah P.
Lufkin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thai brush is nice, but the bristle feel a little hard. I bought this at a local store that sold this brand. My skin type is combo of oily and dry. I use this brush in my daily makeup routine. I recommend this brush.
andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush right here I've had for over 5 years and its bristles are all still intact, no shedding and it just works perfect with the bare essentials eye shadows, as a matter of fact i use it on the regular.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rate this a five starts because it’s in my makeup for an everyday daily basis . Works great when doing my eyeshadow because it takes all the product and helps blend really well . 100% recommend, enjoy it
lauren 💋.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush has great feel it is so soft and does its job. I have tried other brushes but I have found this one the most effective which is crucial to get a good brush like this to get a great makeup look.
Stacey M.
Lomita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite and go to makeup brushes! Works great and cleans easily. I've been using this brush for over 10 years (as you can see in this photo it is still going strong and 7 years old!) and have only had to replace it once, but that was because I lost it. They are available at most places BareMinerals is sold. I usually get mine at a local beauty supply store.
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of this bareMinerals brush. I don’t feel like it allows me enough control when putting on my eye makeup. The price is reasonable, but I wouldn’t purchase this specific brush again b/c I feel there are others that allow for more control in blending.Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Contour Shadow Brush
Melissa R.
Eugene
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good brush for applying shadows! Soft and gentle it feel on your eyelid and keeps the powder where one places it . Prevents from powder going all over eye area. This is a “must have “in my makeup brushes.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this brush from my aunt who bought me bare minerals! The brush was very nice and soft. I only use it when I do full face makeup but it works great! She said bare minerals in genera is a little pricey but worth it and so far after trying it out I would agree! I'd definitely purchase more brushes also!
Anna C.
Erie, PA
What makes this brush so special?
Carlee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this just like any other brush what's gonna make me buy this