Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 PA+++ uploaded by Kate P.Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 PA+++ uploaded by Dilenia A.Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 PA+++ uploaded by Dilenia A.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

A multi-tasking genius that combines skincare benefits and naturally radiant coverage in one. Combining the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturiser. Providing a 215% increase in skin hydration after just one week* this is a whole new way to think about makeup. Try Complexion Rescue with our bare Minerals new dual fiber Smoothing Face Brush for a professional, flawless finish. *Based on average results on an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Kate P.
Kate P.
Midland, GA
I gave this a 5. I love it when I have a natural base of tan in the summer months because I use a darker tone and it gives me the bb/cc coverage I want with an added highlight. It goes on smooth, covers fully for a bb and doesn't leave lines or false coverage. It makes my skin glow like a fresh face after a day in the sun. It hides dark spots and imperfections without the heavy look of a foundation. On lazy days I can wear just this with a finishing mineral powder or on glam days can wear it with full baked face. It provides and amazing base, leaves my skin moisturized and dewy. It also helps with blemishes and doesn't clog my pores at all. I can throw it on for a workout and it lasts and stays beautiful. I bought one and went back and bought two more to have in my collection in two different shades. This is my go to favorite! I have tried so many bb tinted creams that leave streaks, don't absorb or blend and look painted on. This one will not do that, add this to your beauty regime and you will be hooked!
Aimey G.
Aimey G.
I love how light this product. I prefer a lightweight (tinted ) foundation. I don't want to look like I have foundation on. It goes on smoothly and is a really good price. Bonus...it has SPF 30 in it! I will purchase this product again.
Darryl C.
Darryl C.
Love this product!! Skeptical to buy it at first since I've seen so many mixed reviews but I think it's perfect for the summer. It's not "streaky" as people claim it to be, but I'd use your fingers for the best application. I wouldn't recommend if you want full coverage (I can still see my freckles) or have oily skin. It does a great job at evening out the skin while giving you a nice summer glow. This product has replaced my everyday foundation, the only time I don't use this product is if I'm going out at night because this may cause flashback due to SPF.