Bare Escentuals bare Minerals 'Complexion Rescue' Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

This powerful, non-chemical mineral sunscreen by bare Minerals protects and preps your skin for flawless makeup application in one easy step. It's formulated with antioxidants to help protect against environmental aggressors, plus UVA/UVB filters to guard against the damaging effects of the sun. Unique color-adapting micro-encapsulated pigments blend beautifully with your skin tone, transforming into an invisible finish. Your skin is left feeling smooth, protected and perfectly prepped for your foundation. How to use: Apply daily, alone or with foundation. Brand: BARE ESCENTUALS COSMETICS. Style Name: bare Minerals 'Complexion Rescue' Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Style Number: 5134858. see more...

• How often do I need to reapply this to prevent burning, and how d...4 Answers
  • Hi! Did anyone get an allergic reaction after using this product ...4 Answers
  • I have combo skin and find that most sunscreens break up my makeu...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessica H.
I love using this in the summer. The name can be a bit deceiving. It is NOT a moisturizer. But it does an amazing job as a primer. The color correcting is kinda cool to watch as it happens. Skin is smoothed and even toned prior to applying foundation. Plus the bonus of SPF protection.
Ithe works great with my liquid foundations but I had a hard time with it when using my powder foundation witch is the biggest bummer of the product.
Ramatu T.

Protects and preps skin for a flawless makeup application in one easy step. This mineral-based sunscreen is formulated with antioxidants to help protect against environmental stressors, while UVA/UVB filters help protect against the damaging effects of the sun. And the unique color-adapting micro-encapsulated pigments blend beautifully with your skin tone. Its a beautiful product and did not cause any breakouts.
Ashley S.
I just purchased this recently. I love most of bare minerals products because they do not bother my sensitive skin. I like this moisturizer a lot. I've only used a few times. At first it seems like it's going to leave a white film on your skin but it absorbs pretty quickly. I do think it's a bit expensive for such a small bottle.
Bailey R.
Pullman, WA
This stuff is awesome, it goes on very smoothly and blends in well. It doesn't affect how powder foundation sits on top and my face didn't get burnt even when the rest of me did.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I've started using this sunscreen/primer recently and I really like it. I have oily skin and most sunscreens make me even more oily. This sunscreen keeps me matte all day. My makeup goes on perfectly. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that it is really watery. Would love to have a thicker consistency. Other than that, it's great! A sunscreen and primer combo is genius!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
This sunscreen is IT!! After reading soooo many reviews, I made the purchase from Sephora and this product did not disappoint, neither did he reviews!! Everyone said it did NOT make their face more oily and i can attest to that!! SPF 50!! And non greasy ! And for 30$! This is a bang for your buck!!
No cons, just pros!!
Mild sheen to it but not shimmery, nor sparkly. More like glowy! No extra oil, if anything it made me less oily! I pat a tiny amount of Hungarian essence (belif) just to prevent any dryness around my nose and chin. Makeup goes on smooth after this product, but sometimes I still use a primer depending on my skin condition that day... however, if you are heading to the beach, this is all you need and you won't be a greasy mess! Plus it delivers an adequate SPF!
Megan H.
One of my favorites! I received this in one of my boxycharm boxes awhile back and I'm glad I did. I would've never given this a second look had I not been given it. It goes on smoothly and has this velvety like texture. I also use it as a primer sometimes if I'm wearing light makeup and I'm going to be out in the sun. I have dry, sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any problems. I will definitely continue to use this and I highly recommend!
kandiss J.
This works very well. I didnt get sun burnt and i was out all day long in the heat of the summer. This has minerals in it so i love that its healthy for my face and it protects it and it hydrates it too. I love all those things but what i didnt like is the price. I think its to high so i took a star.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Love, love, love this product! I have super oily skin and I have tried high end products to local stores and not one has managed to control my shine. I moisturize my skin and after letting it dry, I rub a small amount of this solution to my skin. A little bit goes a long way and after an 8 hour work day, my face is flawless! The only downfall is the price and how the small the bottle is, but like I said a little bit goes a long way.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
I am picking this as my 2017 fave for "Best in Beauty." I had looked at mineral-based sunscreens and primers and found this product is both. I have sun protection and there's a tint that's barely perceptible, but enough to balance skin tone. I recommended this to my mom to give to a friend for her birthday because she was traveling to Arizona. I use this and Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue everyday. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Miranda B.
How does this compare to the shiseido sunscreen? That's my holy grail facial sunscreen but if this has a similar texture and feel to it id love to switch over
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
How often do I need to reapply this to prevent burning, and how does it apply over makeup?
member-f84511154
Hi! Did anyone get an allergic reaction after using this product (BareMinerals Prep Step)? I used it twice in a row and my face got full of blemishes, bumps and super itchy!
Alecia K.
Did anyone else receive this in their boxycharm and think its too watery?
Jennifer N.
Does this leave your skin white? Does it have a strong sunscreen smell?