BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Creamy, lightweight bare Minerals Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural because it is. Color(s): amused, aubergine, beauty, bronze, cheerful, escape, first class, fruit cocktail, giddy pink, glee, golden gate, hint, joyous jennifer, laughter, lovely, pearl, poppy, secret, sorbet, thistle, velvet, vintage peach. Brand: BARE ESCENTUALS COSMETICS. Style Name: bare Minerals Blush. Style Number: 329228. Available In Stores. see more...

• Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It last fore...2 Answers
  • How smooth does the blush look on? I'm contemplating trying it ou...7 Answers
  • How is the finish? Is it oily looking or smooth? 3 Answers
Marie O.
I recently bought this blush in a set and I have the color Golden gate. And I love it! You can't even tell I'm wearing blush it looks insanely natural. It's my go to blush. It doesn't feel cakey or rough and I think a little goes a long way for this product. I'm looking forward to trying more item soon. Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Blush
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
This color blush is the perfect shade for all those red heads out there who struggle with finding a blush that doesn’t make them look like the Wendy’s icon. Good for sensitive skins. Only wish that the color would last a little longer.
trisha V.
Andover
I received this as a gift about a year ago. I liked the colors choices that are offered in this blush. It's affordable, easy to apply, long lasting and looks great! The reason why I gave it four stars is because I had a difficult time opening it when I first got it.
LuAnne L.
Highland
I liked this Mineral Blush very much, I’m not a fan of a heavy blush, this was just perfect! Gave me a glow with a bit of shimmer, it was just beautiful! I have received many compliments. Also this product lasts a long time!
Hanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
been using this for YEARS and forever my holy grail. this does not break me out and stays all day. also the color is deeper so is perfect if u don’t just want a plaster of bright pink on your face. highly recommend!
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
This is my new favorite blush!!! I can never find a good blush that I keep using over and over. I finally tried this one and completely fell in love!!! The color is so gorgeous and the tone is perfect!!!!
Angelyn S.
I absolutely love these products! I use the bronzer religiously. I do hate how expensive using the line can get. I do not use the blush as often as the bronzer but besides the price I love it!
Chelsey C.
Boiling Springs
Goes on beautifully! A little goes a long way! Nice sized compact, it will last a while! Has the nice twist top so you can close when finished & store without it getting all over the lid. Definitely recommend to others!
Joyce R.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Glee has become my favorite everyday blush! I love it for WOC for a nice flush of pink! It’s very easy to blend and has amazing pigment. It lasts me all day and is very fairly priced. A little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing when I’m almost out!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Okay, this blush is amazing y’all! I feel like no one buys bare minerals anymore but this blush is sooooo pigmented and will literally last all day! Good price too! I’d probably buy it again!
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?
Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
How smooth does the blush look on? I'm contemplating trying it out and I'm just not sure! Any advice?
Kristen K.
Manchester, MA
I was wondering does this leave your face cake face? I have used Bare Minerals before and not really likes it. Does it also make you look like you are wearing too much makeup?
Brooke H.
Lexington, KY
Does this blush work better in combination with liquid or powder foundation?
Amber C.
Franklin, IN
How is the finish? Is it oily looking or smooth?