BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Creamy, lightweight bare Minerals Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural because it is. Color(s): amused, aubergine, beauty, bronze, cheerful, escape, first class, fruit cocktail, giddy pink, glee, golden gate, hint, joyous jennifer, laughter, lovely, pearl, poppy, secret, sorbet, thistle, velvet, vintage peach. Brand: BARE ESCENTUALS COSMETICS. Style Name: bare Minerals Blush. Style Number: 329228. Available In Stores. see more...

• Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It last fore...2 Answers
  • How smooth does the blush look on? I'm contemplating trying it ou...7 Answers
  • How is the finish? Is it oily looking or smooth? 3 Answers
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I got this once for Christmas and I still have it . It's really pigmented . Just with a little product on brush it has more than enough great color and love how it looks once put on . I recommended this for those who love or hate blush it's really natural
Taylor S.
Ellis, KS
I'm not a big fan of bare minerals but this is my favorite blush! It is very pigmented and has a hint of shimmer. My go to color is vintage peach. I have a light completion and that's a good match for my skin! I'd definitely buy it again!
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
This use to be my favorite blush ever! Pigmented but doesn't make you look like a clown. The color is gorgeous. I just don't like how much pours out when you try to get color out. Packaging also breaks pretty easily
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I really do enjoy this blush, but for me, it's just not practical to use a loose powder on my cheeks. The colors are nice and highly pigmented, but I find it hard to apply and it doesn't seem to last as long.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This blush is gorgeous! It glides on your skin perfectly and lasts all day. It is beautiful for a subtle pink look :) I definitely recommend this product to all the makeup lovers out there!
Miram G.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this blush, extremely blendable, subtle color with room for building color if youd like. Love that my pores arent too visible. Protects my skin and doesnt irritate it
kary g.
i love this blush! one of the first blushes i purchased when i started wearing makeup! so many shades to choose from and it never looked to bright or over the top!
Savannah S.
The best to describe this blush is that a little goes a long way. It's a great product and lasts a long time. It's not a go-to, but I would buy it again.
Amber M.
Love love love! Love all the colors they offer. It doesn't require a lot to apply it and it stay on well. Great to add that pop of color to your face.
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
I love bare minerals this. Product is a very good quality I recommend a lot you will love it
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?
Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
How smooth does the blush look on? I'm contemplating trying it out and I'm just not sure! Any advice?
Kristen K.
Manchester, MA
I was wondering does this leave your face cake face? I have used Bare Minerals before and not really likes it. Does it also make you look like you are wearing too much makeup?
Amber C.
Franklin, IN
How is the finish? Is it oily looking or smooth?
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
Does this blush work better in combination with liquid or powder foundation?