BY BARE ESCENTUALS

bareMinerals-to-go, even in your most petite purse. This mini version of our no-spill, no-fuss Flawless Face Case portable compact represents the ultimate in modern convenience for the gal on the go. Provides refillable storage area for your bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation, a built-in mirror and our beloved Baby Buki Brush makes it an ideal travel companion even in the smallest of handbags. Beauty on the Go see more...

Katie S.
Super awesome to have! Especially something to keep in your purse or car for when your on the go and you are in a hurry or just to touch up! Whatever it may be this is defiantly worth the money and great to have!
Rebekah A.
I'm a huge fan of this product. I wear make up for extended periods of time and lets be real, a girl needs to do some touch ups throughout the day. However, I cannot be lugging around all the full size products. This helps keep things simple and discreet in my purse.
Alondra V.
I wannnnnnnttttttttttt thiiiiiiiiisssssss omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
I need a new one because mine was so awesome someone stole it. I only have the baby buki left it comes in handy