Bare Escentuals bare Minerals bare Skin(R) Pure Brightening Serum Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Bare Latte 11 0.5 oz uploaded by Ericka R.Bare Escentuals bare Minerals bare Skin(R) Pure Brightening Serum Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Bare Latte 11 0.5 oz uploaded by Helen Marie R.

BY BAREMINERALS

A breakthrough tone-correcting mineral foundation and skincare serum in one. Created with exceptional purity in mind, this ultrathin, skin-perfecting fluid provides seamless adjustable coverage, a natural finish, and the look and feel of beautiful skin while delivering a noticeably brighter, more youthful appearance it's like nothing you've ever felt before. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. Lilac plant stem cells are recognized for their exceptional healing abilities and are known to provide powerful antioxidant protection. BareMinerals extracts these cells, fortifies them with their unique mineral complex, and infuses them into their formula to improve the appearance of skin and help defend against environmental stressors. This formula is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and ophthalmologist tested. It is formulated without silicone, fragrance, water, and oil. see more...

• I've never tried this foundation before... How is it??? I love bare...1 Answers
  • I have very dry skin in the winter even when I us...Be the first to answer!
  • I've been wanting to try this product for awhile now, but I've hear...1 Answers
Ayanna O.
Ayanna O.
alpharetta, GA
I bought this when it first came out and was so excited about it that I bought the special brush. Do not buy the brush! Yes, it's soft and has a spot for the foundation to be applied but that is a huge flaw. The makeup seeps into the brush and you have to use more product that way it also wasn't good coverage. As for the foundation I don't hate it - it gives good coverage and feels light. But, it also looks oily after a while, wipes of easily and my tone is a bit orange with it. I'll use it when I'm tan in the summer so it doesn't go to waste. Won't buy again.
Shayne S.
Shayne S.
Cary, NC
This is my favorite foundation I've tried (and I've tried a lot). My skin is dry and clear but I find that if I do get a pimple, the foundation helps clear it. It's pretty light coverage which I like, but I'd say it's pretty easy to build. It feels light and healthy. It evens out my skin tone but doesn't cover my freckles so it still looks very natural. I started using bare minerals in high school and I think it's still one of my favorite brands of all time.
Natalija T.
Natalija T.
It's very hard for me to find makeup that can resist conditions like humidity and my dry office, and while this does sound silly, my skin reacts differently to each environment so the makeup I use has to be able to handle it.. THIS DOES! However I do have a dark time finding the right color to match my skin tone.. I usually just use the medium beige when I use my self tanner. It feels natural and looks great.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Bare
I've been using this for about 2 years now and I love it. Great coverage without being heavy and makes my skin look great. I tend to have dry skin but this foundation goes on smooth, doesn't make me look dry. The bottle lasts forever so it's a Great buy as well. I use it along with the vital power infusion and butter drench moisturizer and my skin looks fantastic!
Amber V.
Amber V.
I absolutely love this foundation for two reasons: it provides the light to medium coverage that I love on my face and that it also has SPF. I currently use Bare tan on my face and apply it on to my face with their Perfecting Brush, and it blends in so beautifully that I don't feel like I'm wearing any make-up at all. This is my go-to foundation for the summer.
Alison R.
Alison R.
San Marcos, TX
I am very picky when it comes to my facial make up and I can honestly say I love this product!! It is very light but with amazing coverage! They have so many shades to choose from you are sure to find your perfect match! The brush that was made for this is a must have 100%!! This product give you a airbrush look and makes your skin look flawless
Mayasia E.
Mayasia E.
Rochester , NY
This is my absolute favorite foundation. It lasts forever (or seems to haha). I have not even finished the bottle yet, and I've had it for at least 5 months. It gives a great matte finish, and you don't even need to use a lot to achieve the look you're going for. I would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Logan , UT
It's not my favorite. This foundation does give a really dewy finish, which I think is pretty but I find that this foundation kind of just sits on top on my skin. It's a really unique consistency and feel that I'm not sure I love. Over the finish is pretty nice but it settles into fine lines.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
I got this as a Christmas present and I didn't love it. I used it until it was gone because I don't believe in wasting stuff, but I didn't like it very much. It gave very minimal coverage, which is not what I look for in a foundation. The bottle lasted 4 months though so that part I did like.
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
This is not an awful foundation it's just not my favorite. It is definitely not for someone who has oily skin. My face became oily pretty quickly but with some concealer (as this foundation is not full coverage) your makeup can look flawless. I would recommend to someone who has dry skin.
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Is this foundation worth the rave? How is it for combination skin?
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg, KY
Is there a trick to getting this stuff to stay on? I used primer and within a few hours it seemed like I had no foundation on at all. I really want to like it, but need any advice to keeping it on my face!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Salem, OR
I've been looking into getting a new foundation that will give me a very natural look do you guys think this is a good option ?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've never tried this foundation before... How is it??? I love bare minerals products!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Canonsburg , PA
I love experimenting with all different types of foundations and I have been wanting to try something new. I like fuller coverage but also something that looks completely natural. How is the coverage with this foundation and how long does it last once it is applied? Does it easily melt off your face once you're out in the sun for a while?