BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

A breakthrough mineral powdered foundation that minimizes the appearance of blemishes to help promote healthier, clearer-looking skin. This lightweight foundation minimizes the appearance of blemishes and reduces the look of facial redness and pores. It is formulated with Aspen bark and tea tree oil to promote clearer, healthier-looking skin, and infused with aloe to help soothe and hydrate. This lightweight and non-drying makeup blends seamlessly for buildable, natural-looking coverage that feels comfortable all day. This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic. Research results: In a clinical study of 105 women after six weeks of use: - 100% of women said they experienced significant reduction in sebum (skin oil) - 92% of women reported a significant reduction in pore size appearance see more...

• Even at 30 years old, I still struggle with acne. Does this found...4 Answers
  • I used to use the blemish therapy powder before using the bare mi...1 Answers
  • How do you find your right shade?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Arriane M.
Valencia, CA
This is one of my holy grail products! Not only that it lasts on my face for hours, it also has a matte finish that keeps my combination skin in tact all throughout the day! It has a buildable coverage and it's very easy to apply on the skin. With the help of the salicylic acid ingredient in the product, it made my acne go away. It's something I always bring wherever I go! I never had a breakout with the use of this product. I would definitely recommend this product for all of you who are acne-prone and trying to find a powder foundation
Emily G.
I would 100% recommend this product! It is great for all types of skin but especially great for oily skin. It absorbs all your skins excess oils and leaves you with a great matte finish. It is easy to build up and create a wonderful coverage or leave it with a natural look. It is very breathable and comfortable for all day wear. Coverage lasts all day without making your skin feel dirty and clogged! Great for acne prone skin as it doesn't clog pores.
Taylor S.
One of my #all #time #favorites in makeup. I have very acne prone skin and I used the #matte foundation for a long time before switching to this. While I love the matte, the #Blemish #Remedy #foundation is much better for my admittedly imperfect skin. I've been a fan of Bare Minerals for quite a long time, but this product really takes the cake. I'm not only concealing blemishes, but getting rid of them with one fell swoop. #alltimefavorite
Erin B.
Kannapolis , NC
I really love this foundation! It is very light weight. I could wear this to the gym and get all sweaty and not feel like I'm wearing makeup at all! It did clear up some of my acne. I had an employee at Ulta match my color and she did a fantastic job! The product has a scent from the tea tree but I like it. The only con of this product is coverage. It isn't very much coverage if you have a lot of acne and scars to hide.
ivy t.
pigeon forge
I have been wearing bare minerals for 5 years now and I really love the brand. I also have acne prone skin and I think that the bare minerals powder foundation is the best, most natural looking finish. I didn't find that this formula , which is supposed to fight acne, really made a difference for my acne. However, it is a good , moderate coverage foundation that is good for a natural looking finish.
Lena V.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Clearly Porcelain 01
You might get a little frustrated with this foundation but just give it time and you'll love it! It's nothing like your regular BM powders. I use the RT blending brush to apply it and set it with a spray. If you're using a silicone based primer the foundation won't blend the way you want it too or at least that's what happened with me, I switched up my primer and that definitely did the trick ūüėČ
Kelsey R.
Lexington, KY
I could not say enough great things about this product!! It leaves a great matte finish, is super easy to apply and has buildable coverage. The longer you buff your brush the longer it will last for you. I would definitely buy this product again, and the best part is that it helps you with your acne! I can definitely tell a difference in before and after I started using this product.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I have acne prone skin and this foundation is absolutely amazing on my skin. I have not had any break outs since I have started using it. It lasts forever so it's worth the price bit is very bendable and the coverage is build-able so you can do a light to full coverage depending on what you like. I will continue to purchase this foundation in the future for sure.
Cynthia P.
San Mateo, CA
This is my holy grail foundation. I love how light, yet effective it is. It provides great coverage, leaving your skin looking and feeling natural. And the added ingredient of salycilic acid is a plus! My skin is acne prone and I believe using this product has helped keep my skin clear. Will continue to purchase this product.
Manii C.
Review for: Clearly Porcelain 01
I recently started using this powder foundation. I have not seen any significant results as far as acne is concerned, but it does make my face look flawless and beautifully natural. I love the way it makes my face looks. It looks glowy but not oily which I definitely fall in to that category. I will definitely purchase again!
heaven f.
Is this foundation good for oily skin? A lot of mineral foundations I've tried aren't.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
Even at 30 years old, I still struggle with acne. Does this foundation really help acne prone skin,?
Rasna S.
London
Does this foundation really help with blemished and acne prone skin?
Kayla S.
Dallas, TX
Does this cover as much as the original foundation? I have heard mixed reviews on the product. I really want to try it, but I'm nervous!
Tina K.
Is this healthy for your skin? Is it good for oily skin?