BY BARE ESCENTUALS

• I see a lot of products here, and I am really curious to know how...2 Answers
  • I see a lot of products here, and I am really curious to know how...3 Answers
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
This eye shadow color is flawless and goes on well. I still like other brands like urban decay and tarte better for their formula but this color is especially beautiful with a natural shimmer that looks great for everyday wear, I gave it 4 starts because I think there are better formulas but still a great product
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I've always been a huge bare fan, I probably use BM eyeshadow daily. This is great color cause it's versatile. You can use a small amount and buff it under the brow or pat a thicker amount on the eyelid. And like all BM eyeshadow you can completely change the look by adding water. Primer is a must for an all day look.
Catalina M.
Carson, Ca
This eyeshadow is so versatile. Can be used wet or dry and is buildable. It is a loose powder so for some it can take some getting used to. And on the other hand the product itself lasts a long time. So you get your money's worth!
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
In the pot, this appears to be a slightly shimmery flesh toned color. Once applied, it turns out to be a beautiful multicolor iridescent coat of amazingness! Love this so much! Use wet for an even more impressive color reflect.
gina n.
Peabody, MA
one of my absolute favorite products . such a great buy will continue too treasure this product for as long as I can and will keep buying this product as long as it's still in the stores !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angie V.
Victorville, CA
Love to wear this shadow in the inner corner of my eyes for a nice highlight to really make my eyes pop, all BM shadows are buildable and still feel lightweight love the price it's very reasonable since the shadows last so long
Michelle E.
Greensboro, NC
I'm obsessed with Bare Minerals. When I found this eye shadow I knew I had to try it. Ulta is always my go to store to buy any beauty product and I loved the way it gave my eyes an extra shimmer.
Mary H.
This shadow is very loose and shimmery, there is no solid matte color to it but it gives your eyes a prefect highlight. Simple for day time looks and doesn't take long to apply. I love the over all quality of this product.
Fred Paula S.
Like this very well. Sometimes use as a primer just to get a little highlight to my eyeshadow. My eyes are blue.
Adoraria receber e testar. Adoro conhecer produtos bommm. E esses eh otimoooooooooo. Quero mtooooo. The best...
Greenville, OH
I see a lot of products here, and I am really curious to know how to properly apply eye shadow?
Alina P.
I read reviews and wanted to know more on how to use it "wet"? Does it pop out more than not wetting eyeshadow?
Cynthia Z.
Summerville, SC
How long would you say this eye shoadow lasts?