BY BARE ESCENTUALS

All Wrapped Up Eye Collection [Misc.] see more...

• Are these completely matte colors? I love the look of matte's but...2 Answers
Mandilyn F.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this collection! The colors are all lovely and have a high color payoff. They can be used wet or dry, and while they are a bit on the messy side, some of this can be remedied by using a primer and of course doing your eyes before applying any face make up. I would definitely recommend if you're interested in fun, versatile colors that will last a long time.
Marvie R.
I have been using bare minerals for a while now. I love it. The products can be a bit messy but the payoff is so great. These eyeshadows will last you forever. The pigment is great and you only need to apply a small amount making this a great buy.
Lori R.
It works so well my mom and sister uses it and it works very well recommend to everyone
Yennifer R.
Like influenster
I love those colors are super bright, tend to draw enough attention, palpated are the prettiest, so striking are the colors, it is more advisable to use at night,
Darlene J.
Guymon, OK
Are these completely matte colors? I love the look of matte's but they can be hard to find especially at a good price.