Bare Escentuals 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit - Dark (2xFdn Spf15+Tinted Mineral Veil+Face Color+3xBrush+DVD+Brush Shampoo)

BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Dark ): 2x Foundation SPF15 2g - # Golden Dark # Medium Dark 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 3g 1x Face Color - # Warmth 2g 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml see more...

💋jamie c.
Sophia , NC
When I started out using mineral powder foundations Bare Minerals was the very first one I tried... I used it for years even though at the time it was very expensive and by mail order only!!! I would always run out of veil before anything else though... I will say it is a great product but not that I’ve gotten older it’s just not one of my favorite products. It just doesn’t cover enough and the older I’ve gotten well the more spots I have from the sun!
Sabrina E.
Miami
Okay so this brand its so A W E S O M E, i swear that it's the best, and this product its too. I can say that if someone gift to me, I'll loved. This brand for the ladies that i recomended, they got me like, yep, you're right.
Laura R.
Doral
fue perfecto. Comprarle esto a mi madre para Navidad, se ha mostrado muy satisfecha. . Yo no lo uso sólo porque yo soy un estudiante universitario en la ruina y quiero pasar mi dinero en otro lugar.
Christina B.
I have been a bare essentials user since 2009. My face does not feel so clogged and gross whe. I out this make up on. This starter kit I have bought a few times because it has everything you need for your typical make up day. Do tiely try this if you have been debating
Callie S.
Elkmont, AL
I have actually used this and it works amazingly. It's a little pricey but it is worth it. I have had mine for about a year now and I still love what it does for me.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
I got the light set, and was not happy at all I felt my store brand make up did just as good and was lighter won't buy again