Bard Valley Natural Delights Medjool Dates uploaded by Hiba H.

BY BARD VALLEY

Bard Valley Natural Delights™ Fresh Medjool Dates.

The great snacking date.

Naturally sweet.

Perfectly healthy.

Good source of fiber.

No added sugar. see more...

Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
Literally the only dates I'll buy!
These things are absolutely delicious - never tough or hard, and always in my kitchen. I like blending these up in smoothies, using them for crusts, date balls, and other delicious treats, and they never fail to curb my sweet tooth. Highly recommend.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
I am obsessed with these! I love being able to make my own healthy treats and dates are the main ingredient! They are sweet and delicious. I love that it has natural sugars and it can be added to anything!
Crystal R.
Marion, IN
Dates are AMAZING! If you are fighting the monster that is fat, then watching your sugar and calorie intake has to be #1. I have cut out refined sugar but occasionally have a sweet tooth and crave "something" and dates, especially these big medjool dates, can be made into virtually anything. Blend them up with a little raw cacao powder and a little maple syrup and maybe a few coconut flakes for a simple little nutritious bite, or eat them on their own - they are seriously sweet! 136 calories for 2 and they will crush your sweet craving, for sure!
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I love these Bard Valley Natural Delights Medjool Dates.. They are good to eat straight from the container and they are great in baking.. I used them in my Tomato Soup Dried Fruit, Fruit cake. When you get a bite of these dates your mouth is so very happey!
Kelsey A.
Six Mile, SC
Not bad. You can get these dates in several grocery stores and they are pretty average. They don't compare to fresh dates however and some of them sit in the stores for a while so you have to be careful of bad ones when opening them up. If you're looking to buy dates in bulk 7hotdates or Trader Joes are definitely better options and always taste amazing.
Zoe B.
Champaign, IL
I've been obsessed with dates recently. They're so soft and super sweet. They really are nature's caramel. I put them in smoothies and blend them with almond milk. They're the best.
Susan W.
Dallas
I love these dates always sweet and soft. I pick these up in the produce by the bananas I enjoy the packaging it’s self sealing.
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
I use these almost everyday! They're a natural sweetener so they're perfect for adding to smoothies or making raw vegan desserts with. It also doesn't hurt that they're really good for you!
christeena s.
Alliston, ON
Currently munching on these because i recently heard they help shorten labour. I cant say if its true or not because i havent given birth yet but i will say these are delicious. They are super sweet on their own so i advise using them as a sugar substitute in shakes or other recipes. I dont mind that they have the pits either. Tasty but in our walmart its pretty pricey so if you see them on sale, stock up!
Hiba H.
Windsor, ON
Love how these dates are not hard. They are soft and smooth to the bite and are very healthy for you to break your fast on during Ramadan. Highly recommend. Bard Valley Natural Delights Medjool Dates