Barcel, Chips Habanero 1.9 oz (14 Bags) uploaded by Janet C.Barcel, Chips Habanero 1.9 oz (14 Bags) uploaded by Isla T.

BY BARCEL

Barcel, Chips Habanero 1.9 oz (14 Bags) see more...

Janet C.
I've loved these forever. I grew up eating them on trips to Mexico, when I was in school there, and now that they sell them here. I just wish they were available at all stores. They are kettle cooked chips with lots of kick and flavor.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Estas papitas son mis favoritas de la marca Barcel. A pesar de que son de chile habanero, no pican tanto y son deliciosas. Le quito una estrellita solamente porque mas de la mitad de la bosa es puro aire, pero en general son riquísimas.
Isla T.
This chips are just my favorite they are so crunchy and the flavor is just delicious definitely will try the rest of the flavor where have you been all my life just love them
Gabriela M.
Favorite flavor! I just recently tasted these and I fell in loveee. They taste nice & spicy plus they have a really "lemony " sour flavor that I Love!!
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love these chips. Taste a little spicy, the habanero is sweet omg I can buy these everyday!! Love them!