Barbiside 72131 Clippercide Spray 12 Oz uploaded by Ale A.Barbiside 72131 Clippercide Spray 12 Oz uploaded by Julie C.

BY BARBISIDE

Perfect for use by Hairdressers, Stylists, Animal Groomers and Veterinarians. Effective Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal and Tuberculodial Action. Reduces Friction and Permits Clippers to run Smoother. Cleans and Cools the Blades at the same time. Helps give Clipper Blades longer Cutting Life. Also keeps the Blades Sharper with Crisper Cutting Action. see more...

Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Barbiside 72131 Clippercide Spray 12 Oz This Product is a must for anyone who owns clippers! It disinfect and lubricates your clippers and keeps them from rusting! I get mine from salon centric or cosmoprof! I have and will continue to buy these in bulk
Amber N.
Winston Salem, NC
As a licensed cosmetologist it is extremely important to keep your clippers sanitary at all times! It's extremely easy to use all I do is spray it on my blade while it's running and let it work through the blades. I bought it at salon centric but for people that aren't licensed you can buy it at Sally's! I def. recommend this!!
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
I am a cosmetologist and this is the only product I have or will ever use to clean my clippers, scissors, or trimmers. We used it at my beauty school religiously, and it works well. Know that is does not get all germs off though- take extra measures of cleaning if your client has some sort of contagious skin condition
ERICA W.
Cincinnati , OH
My husband uses this with his clippers. It is essential to have to prevent rashes and bumps. It prevents the spread of germs after each use. I would recommend it!
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Really good product to disenfect your equipment for your salon. I use this to disenfect my hair clippers and i bought it at sallys.
Meaghan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great for clippers and shears. (Scissors) I'm a licensed cosmetologist and Mua and this is definitely my go to cleaner
olivia b.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
I defiantly recommend this product! my brother started using it when he cuts his own hair and beard and it's great
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My brother in law uses this product for his professional clippers that he uses everyday he likes it very much
Ashlynn H.
I am not a fan of this stuff. It sprays out weird and not in a fine mist but like chunky. Do not like at all.
Valerie E.
Great product! My husband uses it and I haven't heard any complaints about this product at all!
Meaghan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Any other cosmetologists or barbers here ?
Veronica B.
Does this have a strong scent? Does anyone have any complaints on this spray?
Cheyenne D.