BY BARBIE

In new dvd barbie the pearl princess, barbie stars as a beautiful mermaid princess who develops her magical power over pearls while working at the amazing mermaid salon. There she creates fabulous hairstyles for her many new friends. This beautiful mermaid is one of three coworkers who become her best friends. She has a magical pearl hairpiece that girls will love using to create fabulous hairstyles on their own. When you run the included signature-style comb through her long blonde locks, a colorful strand of pearls magically appear. Loop and weave them to create an endless number of gorgeous hairstyles, then... see more...

amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
These barbies are so cute! Got each my girls one for Easter. They love to take them into the bath. Great price get a product!
Brenda C.
This makes a perfect gift and it's fun to play with. I would definitely recommend it :)
Brandi F.
We love Barbie! This is fun for the girls to play with in the pool now that's warmer out. Her tail changes colors as it gets wet. I do recommend this doll.
Wendy S.
Laurel, MD
We had to buy her because of Doc McStuffins... I guess she looks like a mermaid from the show. She is super cute and the kids love to play with her.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
My princess has this! It's part of her bath tub toys!!!! The tail even changes colors
Ailed  B.
I really like those mermid so like it becuse they swim around the Oucen the water is nice and Sothy I like mermids
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
My sister loves this and my nieces do also....they play with the doll everysingle day and thats all they talk about they are 6 and twins
Rosalie S.
My daughter loves this movie so when I got her the doll she was so excited she now lives in the bathtub!
Brianna J.
Allegan, MI
My 3 year old is finally into Barbies and this was the very first one she got. She loves it! Now I get to buy Barbie products at a great price!
donna s.
My 6 years old cousin owns this. she loves her barbie the Pearl princess, she loves taking this in her tub and plays with it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Can she go in the water?