Mca

by Mca

Barbie Princess Charm School DVD

WhAt is the story of this movie is it a musical ?
Start your review of Barbie Princess Charm School DVD!
How would you rate this product?
brittni W.
I bought this for my younger daughter at wal mart for a good price and it is a food movie for her. Nothing inappropriate.
Victoria O.
My 5 year old daughter loves Barbie so we have this DVD plus many more! Princess charm school is a good movie, keeps even me interested and like all barbie movies there is nothing inappropriate. This movie has a easy to follow storyline. I recommend.
Katherine H.
Fresno, CA
This is one of the better Barbie movies in my opinion it’s pretty interesting the outfits are good when it came out there was lots of merchandise
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
My daughter kept asking for this after seeing it in a commercial. I finally picked it up for her and she loves it.it is a cute movie. My daughter even liked one girls hair and often asks for that style. I would recommend this to any mother or grandmother.
Lissbette P.
My sister loves this movie! She always acts out what everyone is doing. And the video itself was well constructed with no scratches
Ask a question to the Influenster community...