BY BARBIE

The Barbie Glam Convertible is the perfect vehicle to make a statement and cruise around town in ultra-glam style! The design features shiny metallic wheels, seatbelts, and a moving steering wheel. Barbie touches include a signature pink print interior and a Barbie logo license plate. With the top down and the wind in her hair, Barbie doll will definitely enjoy this ride! Includes car and doll. For ages 3 years and up. see more...

LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
My girls love Barbie it would be awesome to get this in a voxbox for them. All there Barbie's came up missing no where to be found. This is an amazing doll. My girls love Barbie's they had so many snow white little mermaid Arial Rapunzel tangled dolls and frozen dolls some how now they don't have any at all still don't know what happen to them. They are pricey but I'm hoping to build there Barbie collection back though.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Whats better than barbie ? barbie has been around since before i was born i had this convertible car as a kid and then it broke and could not find another like it , I'm glad it came out once again
Robin B.
Old Hickory, TN
My daughter loves her Barbie and convertible. Barbie has been a great product for many years and still brings joy to my daughter to say.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
I bought this for my daughter and I think it was a little pricey. She loves to push her dolls around in it.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
Baby girl loves this little toy so much that we bought her two lmaoo so she has two Barbie convertibles
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a little pricey but my daughter and her friends love to play with this. Keeps them entertained for hours.
Leslie A.
Super cute great gift for kids bought this for my little cousins birthday she loved it
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
My daughter absolutely loves this. We'll she loves anything Barbie. I love how the car is made durable and very cute
Lizbeth J.
This is so cute I remember i had one when i was little and now my daughter has one and she loves it
Rachel R.
I loved playing with babies as a kid and having a car for them was the best!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What year did this come out?
Crazytoy L.
Rock Hill, SC
Does the car come with the doll