Barbie - Dreamhouse Party (Nintendo Wii)

by Nintendo

Join barbie and her friends for an adventure that will take fans behind the pink doors into the fantastic world of the dreamhouse! Based on the popular barbie life in the dreamhouse web series, dolls everywhere will get a chance to explore the dreamhouse and play fabulous mini games. Features the popular characters and world from the barbie: life in the dreamhouse webisode. Play as your favorite character through intuitive mini-games that are accessible to gamers of all ages and experience levels. Play a variety of mini-games based on the many worlds of barbie: fashion, cooking, grooming and gardening . Fully customizable characters,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barbie - Dreamhouse Party (Nintendo Wii)!
Huntsville
Me and my bros and sisters use to watch this show. They don't make new episodes would be nice to receive this for review.
Republic, MO
They also have this on Nintendo ds, my girls love this game. Its interactive and they can do all the pretty things that you with Barbies.
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter had hours of fun with this game. It’s an interactive game, and I would recommend to smaller children
Huntsville
Gamer Expert Level 1
My girls love Barbie in the dream house would love to get this for them to try it out they love Barbie and monster high and more they have not played any games like this
My daughter love this game. Being able to do makeup, clothes and make them look pretty.
Barbie - Dreamhouse Party (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Samantha F.
Fun game for a small child. The story mode is super short and could finished in less than 2 hours. Would not recommend paying the full price for this game ..get it used or rent it if possible.
Burguillos
A mi pequeña le encanta jugar un ratito los fines de semana que es cuando le permitimos el uso de juegos y este es uno de sus preferidos
Funny Hahaha I had this, and for the girls it really is good. It is very good, funny and of course, very feminine.

Looking for your answer?