BY BARBIE

Ages 6+. The latest beauty innovation in Barbie doll s world? Hair design, of course! Girls can express themselves through totally fabulous, printable hair designs that can be shared with Barbie doll.  Just use the online software to select from ready-to-print prints, or let creativity take over and create your own.  Then, print your design on the included hair extension and clip it right in! Comes with six barrette clips for girls or Barbie, one Barbie doll dressed in pink jeans and a sparkly black top, plus 16 printable hair extensions.  Talk about a style "do"! Internet access is required to activate online software. Includes 6 barrette clips and 16 printable ha. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jorge Andres S.
Abbeville, AL
love is doll fashion style chic hair and love commercial chic doll in black and white barbie is creted in 1959 for ruth hadeler
Jessica K.
Stapleton, AL
My daughter got this for Christmas a while back and played with it for a little while. Even though it does make cool designs its just a hassle getting on a computer and printing the designs out. It takes up a lot of time and she wound up just playing with the doll and not making the extensions.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I bought this for my daughter and she liked it, but did not love it, after a few days it just went to the Barbie Box they really do need to up their game because the same old same old will not keep them in the up and up on the profit margins or stock market.
kerrianne h.
evansville, In
Five stars all the way across the board for this one we and i mean even me mom loved this barbie we sat for hours creating and designing all kinds of fun and hair style only thing is didn't last long the dye ran out after about three uses so to the review next time offer refills in the box lol !!
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
My daughter received this as a gift and i wasn't very impressed with it at all. the lost interest in after a day but i give matel credit for doing something different
Tiffany W.
Riverbank, CA
Bought this for my daughter a few years ago for Christmas and when you print the hair even after it dries it still smears on your hands also I believe they don't make this anymore so you can't even buy the hair
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
The Barbie Designable Hair Extensions Doll is jus blah. Nothing that great about it and my girls did not really enjoy it anymore than any other Barbie doll.
Linda B.
Fredericksburg, VA
We purchased these for Christmas and they are awesome! The girls love fixing and changing the colors on Barbie's hair! Even I sat down and played with it for a while. Love this product!
Always hated Barbies, ALL OF THEM, but my little cousins love them so they're always good gifts. Gives them a lot of different choices ib clothing and accessories they can play for hours.
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
I think the printing is a hassle. Maybe if the barbie just came with multiple designs it would be easier. Girls (and boys) love barbies regardless.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I was thinking of getting this for my niece. Would it be cheaper to just buy cheap hair extensions from Five Below?
Veronica S.
Rialto, CA
Are all necessary accessories available or need to bye separately?
Dria D.
I want to but this for my little cousin. Does the hair come out easily?
Rachael W.