BY BARBIE

Ages 6+. The latest beauty innovation in Barbie doll s world? Hair design, of course! Girls can express themselves through totally fabulous, printable hair designs that can be shared with Barbie doll.  Just use the online software to select from ready-to-print prints, or let creativity take over and create your own.  Then, print your design on the included hair extension and clip it right in! Comes with six barrette clips for girls or Barbie, one Barbie doll dressed in pink jeans and a sparkly black top, plus 16 printable hair extensions.  Talk about a style "do"! Internet access is required to activate online software. Includes 6 barrette clips and 16 printable ha. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jorge Andres S.
Jorge Andres S.
Abbeville, AL
love is doll fashion style chic hair and love commercial chic doll in black and white barbie is creted in 1959 for ruth hadeler
Katie C.
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
I think the printing is a hassle. Maybe if the barbie just came with multiple designs it would be easier. Girls (and boys) love barbies regardless.
Tania C.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
When I was younger I had every barbie. So did my daughter. This one would have definitely been in our collection. Cool
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Stapleton, AL
My daughter got this for Christmas a while back and played with it for a little while. Even though it does make cool designs its just a hassle getting on a computer and printing the designs out. It takes up a lot of time and she wound up just playing with the doll and not making the extensions.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Coming from a hairdresser this is a GREAT idea for a great price. I might have to go get a couple for my clients children as they wait for mommy to be done.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
I bought this for my niece for her birthday she absolutely loves it she plays with it all the time
Brazhal B.
Brazhal B.
This is a really cool doll. I bought this doll for my little cousin and she just loved it. Fun toy
Bella M.
Bella M.
This product looks like it would be very fun to have as a child! I think I honestly might even enjoy it as an adult!
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
The Barbie Designable Hair Extensions Doll is jus blah. Nothing that great about it and my girls did not really enjoy it anymore than any other Barbie doll.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
This is so cute that my daughter ca design the Barbies hair but the price is a little high
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I was thinking of getting this for my niece. Would it be cheaper to just buy cheap hair extensions from Five Below?
Dria D.
Dria D.
I want to but this for my little cousin. Does the hair come out easily?
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Rialto, CA
Are all necessary accessories available or need to bye separately?
amanda w.
amanda w.
Has anyone found refill packs?
Randi R.
Randi R.
Wendell, NC
Do they last long? Or is it something you get very little use out of? I think this is a cute idea