Barbie Cotton Candy Scented Detangler 8 oz (2 Pack) uploaded by Anette B.Barbie Cotton Candy Scented Detangler 8 oz (2 Pack) uploaded by Meg W.Barbie Cotton Candy Scented Detangler 8 oz (2 Pack) uploaded by Erika P.

BY MZB ACCESSORIES

Barbie Cotton Candy Scented Hair Detangler see more...

• Is this still a thing?1 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this detangler?2 Answers
  • This reminds me of my childhood! Besides the scent being ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Got this and decided to try it for myself. 2 years later I'm still buying it, but for my 2.5 year old. It smells more like sugar cookies than cotton candy honestly. The product itself keeps the hair smelling good, doesn't leave it greasy, but keeps the hair soft as well. Doesn't necessarily make the hair easy to comb without making the hair super damp 1st, but when you pay $1 for it, you get that sometimes.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Love cotton candy this detangaler would really help with my curly hair oh my I really need this so very much and it will have my hair smelling great to can I please review this
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
This works on adult hair too! I use this on MYSELF! It is very sensitive and deranged my thick hair without making it greasy. Brush goes right through afterward. Very satisfied with this product. The scent is nice too
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
So i haven’t found the two pack but the Dollar Tree has these for $1 a bottle. This takes all tangles out of wet or dry hair. The cotton candy smell is very strong and sweet but it doesn’t last. Recommend to anyone child or adult looking for detangler spray.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
The smell is very fun for kids. The product itself doesn't leave any residue and is easy to work with. Handles her small tangles well (2 year old) and a bottle lasts us a good while. -1 star because availability of this product is limited in my area.
Erika P.
Holly, MI
I love this stuff. I use detangler on my daughters hair every morning. It's really long and has not been my favorite thing to do. Until we ran out of our current detangler. I stopped by the Dollar Tree and picked up a bottle for $1. We both love it. It smells like cotton candy which is fun and different. As long as her hair is clean, this stuff cuts right through the tangles with little struggle, pain and all the typical hair brushing problems. Can't beat the price either.
Giving it a 3 because my daughter's smells nothing like cotton candy but baked sugar cookies. It still works great, especially on my one year old who has curls like crazy.
Kristin Ann S.
I use this on my own 2C/3A hair as a leave in every night. It is $1 at dollar tree I've never seen an equivalent that smells so good, costs so little & works so well. I want to buy it again but I had to buy Kids(TM) Detangler at dollar tree coz the last few times they haven't had Barbie. I hope they bring it back! It's amazing for adults too!!! <3
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Surprisingly I bought this product at my local dollar tree after reading great reviews on it. It is great it smells wonderful and it actually works to detangle your hair! This is a must buy if you see it! It would be a great product for a child with tough hair or even grown adults. Purchase it!
tonya b.
Calhoun, GA
I use this detailer on both of my daughters ( ages 2 & 9). It works wonders. The oldest daughter loves the smell of it. She always makes us smell her hair. It helps her get her tangles out on her own so she doesn't have to ask for help. Less tears! Less headache for us all!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Where can you purchase this detangler?
Amber F.
Beaverton, OR
How does it leave your hair feeling?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this still a thing?
McKalin C.
Selah, WA
This reminds me of my childhood! Besides the scent being fun, do children actually enjoy this?