BY BARBIE

Barbie bridal set see more...

• Is this set fun?1 Answers
  • Seria un regalo para una de nuestras amigas q se va a casar? jajaj1 Answers
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
My daughter loves making doll videos and these barbies are just perfect for it- so cute and the details are crazy cute of course- it's Barbie!
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR
I plan on getting my daughters this before we get married, every time they walk into target and see it they are beggingg for it
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
No sabia de la existencia de esta barbie que se casa jajaja se ve bien pero no es algo que le regalaria a una hija o prima
Ileana S.
Aguadilla Puerto Rico
As a teacher I love to use this set to demostrate a family. As a mother I encorage my girls to do things right......
Angela S.
My daughter has had this for a couple of years. They are all so cute. She really likes playing with them and some of their clothes have been doing okay through the playing. But still good dolls all and all.
Mery H.
My daughter's favorite doll for years, and thanks to her I also like Barbie, it is certainly an essential part of each girl's childhood, helps them to develop their creativity and in turn take care of the things they like.
Monica g.
my daughter love ot great dolls and good quality she love playing with them and will recomended to everyone great gift for your child
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
Love Barbie and just really cute to play with. And I love dressing Barbie with so many different outfits when I was a kid.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Seria un regalo para una de nuestras amigas q se va a casar? jajaj
Victoria F.