BY BARBER FOODS

Barber Foods® Breaded Filled with Garlic Butter & Parsley Raw Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rib Meat Kiev.
Raw chicken.
Multi-grain breading.
No preservatives.
Serving suggestion after baking.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-276. see more...

Amanda H.
Coppell, TX
These are great for a quick and filling meal. You just pop them in the oven and they're ready to go. I also like that they don't lose a lot of their delicious filling. I would highly recommend.
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
These are so delicious and so easy, they take just under half an hour to bake but there's no prep time or maintenance. Great served with mashed potatoes or rice and your favorite veggie.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I recently had these for dinner for my family and I and we were all surprised at how fresh it tasted. it's unfortunate that you can't microwave it, that you have to bake it in the oven but they were definitely delicious and I would buy them again.
Leann M.
These are goos if you don't over cook them I feel like every time I bake something like this all of the insides come out just make sure you build little boats around them to catch the goodies
Heather S.
Tony, WI
These are the perfect yummy date night in meal paired with a rice pilaf and dinner rolls. These chicken Kiev are tasty, ooze butter and are perfection for a freezer non homemade version. Barber Foods is my favorite and go to brand for Chicken Kiev and Cordon bleu.
Kristen M.
GAINESVILLE, GA
I was very skeptical about trying this but I absolutely love it. It's great for a fast dinner and the chicken is so juicy. Definitely a must buy
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
Absolutely love this! Great flavor. Perfect size meal for 2 people! Amazing supper without all the long preparation!
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
My kids actually love to eat this. The ask for it in the store! I find it to be surprisingly not bad at all.
Angela M.
Quick and easy to make!! Great flavor and enable for the entire family! My kids really enjoy them too
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the flavor of Kiev ? I've had the ham/cheese and spinach/cheese but I don't know how these will taste?