Barber Foods Raw Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Bleu - 2 CT uploaded by April m.Barber Foods Raw Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Bleu - 2 CT uploaded by Scarlett R.

BY BARBER FOODS

Barber Foods® Cordon Bleu Breaded Raw Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rib Meat.
Raw chicken.
Multi-grain breading 250 calories per serving.
Filled with blended cheeses & cooked ham.
Serving suggestion after baking.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-276.
2 individually wrapped entrees. see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Stuffed Chicken Breasts 11 oz; 312 g more...
This was my first time trying this and it was better than I expected. I wanted something easy to prepare for the nights that I didn’t have as much time to cook. This was easy to prepare and it was delicious too!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Review for: Stuffed Chicken Breasts 12 oz more...
These are just ok I mean for quick meal they are good but nothing like making your own has a slight after taste that I don't care for the kids don't notice any difference though so maybe it's just me
April m.
Lexington, KY
It is hard for me to find a chicken product that has already breaded that I truly enjoy. But I have actually found one when I found these Barber Foods chicken cordon bleu. They are extremely good and I love how tender and juicy the chickens days. The only downfall I have is the texture of the ham on the inside. It tends to be a little tough. But other than that this is a really great pre breaded chicken product that me and my family truly enjoys. Recommended.
Alejandra S.
Stickney, IL
Yum! I absolutely love these! I ussually just throw them in the oven for some time! Really yummy! They have different flavors but this is definitely one of my favorites!!
Tori S.
Review for: Stuffed Chicken Breasts 11 oz; 312 g more...
It’s a little pricey..I want to say $6 for 2 but they are so good and easy to make! Perfect for quick dinners
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
This are excellenr for a quick meal. Chicken is delicious ams freat with garlic mash potatoes. Geeat price.
 Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
They are the best I have ever had the taste is so good it is like a explosion going off in your mouth