BY BARBER FOODS

Barber Foods® Broccoli & Cheese Breaded Raw Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rib Meat.
Raw chicken.
Multi-grain breading 230 calories per serving.
Serving suggestion after baking.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-276.
2 individually wrapped entrees. see more...

Emily A.
Foodie Expert
Sometimes after a long day, you want something that tastes homemade but don't have the time or energy to make something homemade -- that is where Barber Foods Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts come in!

These take about 30 minutes in the oven, which gives you adequate time to whip up a few quick sides -- I usually do rice and a small salad. I could do without the breading, which would make these A LOT healthier and would cut down on the grease, but for something I have maybe once a week, I can deal with it.

These tend to be a bit pricey, but if you can find the value size (with 6) you can save a few dollars.

I will definitely continue to repurchase!
heather m.
Foodie Expert
These are very convenient as you can just pop them in the oven to cook them. The filling is nice and the chicken doesn't taste fake like some frozen chicken does.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
These taste heavenly. They are a little expensive but they definitely are worth it. They are my husbands favorite
Laura G.
Port Huron
Yum! One of my favorite healthy frozen chicken foods. 20 grams of protein and only 250 calories? Perfect!
mairim a.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love these though I buy the Cordon Bleu not this one. I actually really like it but only buy it when it's on sell since it's pricey
Leslie M.
I love these! I can't believe they are so low calorie-they taste so decadent! I wish they were easier to find. I've only seen them at Kroger and my Kroger is often sold out.
Raquel
Foodie Expert
Love these they taste delicious and they are healthy also which is a plus i always have these in my freezer.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I received a coupon for a free sample from bzzagent. I don't eat meat, but redeemed the coupon for my boyfriend. He said they were ok. They were edible, but very salty and he's had better. The portions are kind of small and they are not very healthy.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
These are so delicious I wasn't sure at first because I'm not a big fan of boxed frozen meals but this is actually very fresh tasting and yummy
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
Love these! I usually get them 10/10 at pick n save. theres so many flavors and I love all of them. It's a good pretty fast dinner