Barber Foods Fully Cooked Cordon Bleu 2 Pack Stuffed Chicken Breasts 10 Oz Box uploaded by Jessica S.Barber Foods Fully Cooked Cordon Bleu 2 Pack Stuffed Chicken Breasts 10 Oz Box uploaded by Ashley Y.

BY BARBER FOODS

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture p-276a. see more...

Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
My husband loves these. I have made him homemade chicken cordon bleu, and we have had restaurant chicken cordon bleu. This is his favorite way to eat it!they are $3 box and you can cook them in the microwave or oven. We are having these tonight with rice and broccoli!
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Ready in 2 1/2 minutes if you pop it in the microwave. Add a green salad if you feel you must. Or cut it into the right size sections and eat as a sandwich on Hawaiian sweet bread. It would be even better if it had more ham but no complaints here.
Lacey F.
I knew I was going to be home late so I had my husband make dinner. He pulled these out and put them in the oven and they were ready when I arrived home. They looked and tasted great, too. I only wish they put a more ham inside; I felt like there was barely any.
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
I absolutely Love these!!! They taste great!! Chicken Cordon Bleu is my favorite. They are kinda expensive for me because I have to buy 3 packages to feed my family of 6 but for a special dinner its worth it.
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
These are yummy.. My son and myself enjoy these once in awhile.. They are great tasting and you wouldn't even know they were a frozen food.. Definitely my favorite one
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I LOVE these!! They are hard to find sometimes though. Food lion starting carrying them and then stopped. When I see them at HT or walmart I stock up!!
Rosynel A.
Se ven demasiado buenos... se ve muy bello el empaque de verdad, ojala que todo lo que esta el empaque este dentro del empaque
Victoria  S.
La Feria, TX
Price went up on these at Walmart but still very worth the price! I have to have a box in my fridge!
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This chicken cordon bleu is the perfect dinner for two, it’s absolutely delicious without the effort. You’d never guess it’s from the freezer section! I love serving this when I don’t feel like cooking but want something that tastes like I put in the effort!
julise s.
1,391 reviews
They are great tasting and you wouldn't even know they were a frozen food, is a very good option for fast cook
Jennisy t.
Modesto
is it as good as it sounds?