Barber Foods Fully Cooked Broccoli & Cheese 2 Pack Stuffed Chicken Breasts 10 Oz Box

BY BARBER FOODS

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture p-276a. see more...

Emily A.
Sometimes after a long day, you want something that tastes homemade but
don't have the time or energy to make something homemade -- that is
where Barber Foods Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts come
in!

These take about 30 minutes in the oven, which gives you
adequate time to whip up a few quick sides -- I usually do rice and a
small salad. I could do without the breading, which would make these A
LOT healthier and would cut down on the grease, but for something I have
maybe once a week, I can deal with it.

These tend to be a bit pricey, but if you can find the value size (with 6) you can save a few dollars.

I will definitely continue to repurchase!
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
Yummy! Love some Chicken Cordon Blue. This particular flavor is very yummy. The combination of the broccoli and cheese with the chicken is amazing. I actually love all the flavors from this brand. It is easy to pop it into the oven and make an easy dinner with some macaroni and cheese and rolls.
Jaimie B.
New Freedom, PA
These taste really good, but take a long time to make in the oven. We usually need something quick and easy for after work. They are tender and the filling has a great flavor.
Jessica L.
Lake worth , FL
Not a huge fan of prepared foods I prefer to cook from scratch but these are great when you want to take it easy and make a simple meal.
Rayana M.
Tinley Park, IL
So good. If you don't know what to have for dinner I suggest this. You just have to put it in the over and eat. It's so good
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
We cook these at least twice a month. Tender and juicy chicken and great broccoli flavor!!!
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..