BY BARBASOL #16 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
amber b.
Cincinnati, OH
I wasnt sure if this was for men or women when i picked it up at the store, but i dont really care! This shaving cream is great! It got the job done while keeping my skin soft and silky. Loved the smell as well. This product was also affordable what more could you want?!
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This was good, but I like e.o.s. better. However, I really like the foaminess of this product. That cannot be beat. I used it several times when I was on vacation and forgot my usual shaving cream. I love how affordable it is and I would purchase it again if I had to.
Reilly A.
This is perfect! So cheap and works great on any legs, armpits, etc. It feels great on my dry skin and the container cap is awesome for transportation and it doesn't just go off at random times. It's so easy to use and I highly recommend it to anyone, in no regard to their gender.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stuff and use it for shaving my legs. It smells great and leaves a slight lingering scent which I like. It's also cheaper than most "women's" shaving creams. I love the foaminess and a little bit can go a long way. You can find them at any drugstore.
Amanda J.
If I am out of shaving cream I steal my boyfriends and use it. It doesn't have the same soothing feeling as a women's shaving cream. It it doesn't the trick in a pinch. It is defimitrlh affordable escpecislly since wee can both use it. It's good for all areas of shaving g
Kimberly K.
Howell, NJ
Although this is typically seen as a "manly" shaving cream, I love it and think it's the perfect cheap alternative to women's shaving cream. I use it every time I shave if this is what's available. It is very easy to find, as its in any store that sells shaving cream, I definitely recommend this product!
Jamie M.
Lancaster, NY
This shaving cream works great. Pretty cheap to buy instead of the frilly ones made especially for women. Easy to keep the can clean which is a major plus, and seems to give a very close shave. I use this one a lot and will definitely continue to use it
Nate M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Simply the best.
You might wonder, why not the off brand? Why would I just pay more for a name brand.
The answer is simple, it smells better. I'm willing to spend the extra dollar for something that makes my shaving experience better and Barbasol does that. The Aloe also helps with irritated skin.
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We love this shaving cream! My boyfriend and I both use this, it's so cheap and it works so nice! It's so smooth and smells good! plus mix a little food coloring in it and blend and now your little ones can play with it in the bathtub as "paint" (:
Ann W.
Ty Ty, GA
I love Barbasol Shaving Cream, especially the Soothing Aloe. It is very affordable and is always my choice when standing in the aisle looking at them. You can find it in most any store, so it's easy and convenient to find. I would definitely purchase again and would highly recommend to others.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?

back