BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Are these better than women shaving cream?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
Nikole T.
The only reason I started using this shaving cream is because it's the most mL for the cheapest price at Walmart. I don't have sensitive skin so that eliminates a lot of issues with skin products and give me free rein to buy whatever. The scent is nice but I don't believe shaving cream needs to be anything fancy. I shave my armpits more than anything else and no one is smelling them on a daily basis
Angela Q.
Farmington, CT
I have very sensitive and dry skin that very often gets irritated when I shave. This cream did a good job of preventing irritation and gave me a smooth close shave. I love how much lather I got with this product, too; the foaminess helped identify skin that had already been shaved and prevented the need for multiple passes of my razor on already sensitive skin.
Quashea M.
Columbus , OH
Barbasol gets the job done and Inhavw nevwe had any break outs or issue's, I use it to shave my under my arms and legs I like that it gives me such a close shave.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
My husband uses Barbasol in the red can, but I recently bought this for myself because they had it on sale for 99 cents and it was a limited edition Jurassic World can with raptors on it (which I thought was cool). It is AMAZING. It made my legs so soft and smooth with no razor burn or nicks! I have very sensitive skin, but this worked great. I like it so much more than Skintimate gel and the other "women's" brands, because it's not greasy-- it rinses clean and doesn't clog up the shower.
Tiffany C.
Omaha, NE
My husband uses this shaving cream. He loves it and ha enough to it for years. After trying others he had always decided to go back to it. It's thick and creamy and stays in place when you shave. It doesn't cause bumps or irritation on his face. Great product!
Jordyn M.
This is the best shaving creme tat I have used so far in my life! It exceeded my expectations and gave me softer and smoother skin with each use. I shave almost every day and this has lessened the irritation on my skin and the amount of red bumps that appear. Will be continuing use of this product for the foreseeable future!
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX
Barbasol brand shaving cream is the staple in our house for men and women. It's thick lather is great for the men's facial hair and gentle for a lady's underarms and legs. It's easily available at Walmart and is always cheaper than any other brand.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Ya'll I'm a girl and I use this and LOVE it!!! It's super cheap and lasts forever!! I use it every time I shave. It's very thick, rich, and spreads easily. The consistency is perfect because it is so rich but light at the same time. Just a little goes a long way. Using this I never get razor burn and always have a close shave. My legs feel amazing. You can't get better for the price. Also, the can never rusts and I always leave mine in the shower.
Erica R.
Springfield
Cheaper and longer lasting than ladies' shaving creams! The only bummer is the masculine smell but since that's the only men's product I use while showering it's not too much of an issue.
I love that there is aloe in the product so it helps to moisturize while shaving! I am a continuous user of this product!
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I stole this from my younger brother to use on my legs forever ago and now it's all I use. It's great for keeping my legs cool after I shave them, I get such terrible razor burn. It's so easy to use, I just keep it in my shower. I absolutely would recommend this to everyone who shaves below their chin.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Wendy B.
Are these better than women shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?