BY BARBASOL #16 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Jose G.
Fresno, CA
Alsome shaving cream , i always buy this brand , i use it every dayy, last me a long time to , great price to , i usually get mines at Walmart, never lets me down, i totally recommend this product
Angela S.
My son uses this and he loves it. It lathers nicely and leaves his skin feeling soft and refreshed after a shave. It’s very affordable and it’s true and true. Cannot beat the value for the money
Sara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best shaving cream for the best price. It works just as well (if not better) than other pricey brands and is so soothing and light on your skin. This gets the job down well and isn't going to break the bank!
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great shaving cream. I use it for my legs, as does my mom.. and my husband uses it on his face. It's trusted, and does it's job. And now it has a no rust bottom., which is fantastic.
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream is great. Very thick and rich, does a great job to shave. I like this product and I usually borrow this from my dad's bathroom lol. I like the cooling effect after shaving
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
This is the best product of all time! This shaving cream should not have been a shaving cream... It should have been a carpet cleaner because it will take any stain out of any carpet without discoloring the carpet. Makes you wonder what you are putting on your face guys. Spray the shaving cream on the stain let it soak in for two minutes. Take a sponge with scolding hot water and drizzle the hot water over the carpet with shaving cream and just brush away the stain with the sponge. It makes the stain go away without scrubbing. 100% guaranteed! BTW it works on shoes too! This is the true Greek secret!
Danielle V.
This has been my go to shaving cream ever since I started shaving! My skin is very dry, especially on my legs and the aloe in this helps protect and moisturize my legs! It's super cheap and you get a huge amount of product!
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I know this is a shaving gel cream for men but I love it. It's affordable $1.50 a can. It foams up to a creamy foam and makes shaving my legs so nice and easy. Also it contains aloe which help moisterized my legs so they won't dry out or get irritated. It washes off clean as well. This can has lasted me about 3 months for shaving my legs and underarms.
Makala B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will only use this zhaving cream. A little gies a long way. Its super thick and foamy. It lathers on thing and wonderfully creamy, and has been the best at keeping away razor burn. The soothing aloe is a must for anybody with sensitive legs. It has a wonderful smell, and Both me and my husband use it.
I also like to buy small cans at the dollar tree to use as a fun play treat for my daughter. She loves the texture and loves running her hands through it. It makes for great sensory play.
Jessica M.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I don't know if this brand is for men or women but let me tell you it is the foamiest shaving cream you will ever find. And it gets food dye off of tables. Learned that by mistake.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?

back