BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Are these better than women shaving cream?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There’s nothing better than the old tried and true. They added a bit of aloe to soften the skin and reel in us ladies, job well done! Smart shavers know not to fall for the marketing gimmicks that all those overpriced gels use. This one foams and helps your razor glide to get the closest shave possible!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This product is cheap, cheap, cheap. But works so well! It is a foam shaving product that's easy to spread and thick when it goes on. leaves my skin feeling great after wards too. I've been using this product for years, since I stole my husband shaving cream ;).
Renee J.
Boston, MA
The aloe really helps my white skin that is overly sensitive (but hey white people are the best? Get real Donald) so honestly none of the other fancy brands made for women or anything like that feels as nice and does the job quite as well
Gia K.
Durham, NC
My Husband prefers this.
Clean scent, great for easy shaving, specially thick, coarse beard and body hair.
Inexpensive and it doesn't promote ingrown hairs or bumps after shaving.
We get this at Walgreens or at Target
Emma B.
London
I bout this shaving cream when I was in a hurry and my favorite type of Eos was out of stock. This shaving cream is different than EOS, it's super fluffy and light, but it works quite well! on my legs! Giving four rather than five stars because it could add a tad bit more moisture, and the packaging looks a bit dated.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Grest price is a unisex product, easy to use, great value l, soothing on the skin, rinses away easily and no residue is left. Skip the men's vs womens and buy unisex for b your and your spouse on this one!!
Raye K.
Minden, LA
I use this over other shaving creams. It smells clean and goes on nice and smooth. I find this leaves my legs smooth and I do't break out after using it.  I use this every two or so days and the can seems to last forever. Diffidently buy it again.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Old fashioned but the best in the market I used for shave my legs too . Love the smoothness and the cool feelings the aloe leave. The smell is a bit strong for me but the results make me not care. The price is great and the size is good for me a my hubby uses.
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love buying Barbasol with Aloe because it is much more affordable than other choices and can be shared between my boyfriend and I. I get a smooth shave everytime and my skin is left calm and soothed
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Favorite shaving cream!!! I've been using this for nearly 10 years, and it's great for sensitive skin including after spending a little too much time in the sun. It's affordable, too!
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Wendy B.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these better than women shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?