BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Are these better than women shaving cream?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
Jenna C.
Struthers, OH
Feels great! smells great! I use it all the time! Works great for a very cheap price
Katie S.
Merced, CA
My boyfriend and I share til this product, cost efficient and does it's job well!
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my husbands go to shaving cream for his sensitive skin! He uses it daily.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The can be found at any store. The aloe slows for the skin to hydrate and heal.
Amanda H.
Atlanta, GA
Great for sensitive skin and very silly. It leaves a smells behind which I like
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The best for shaving! It lasts forever, smells good, and cleans up quite well!
Candice v.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream, 10 oz more...
Super rich and creamy! Better than any shaving cream or gel product that I’ve used in the past. I don’t need anything fancy when I’ve always got this cream to rely on!
Choubaila M.
The shaving cream is a product that is used in order to open the pores, soften the hair, allowing a smoother sliding or razor rake and remove sweat and moisturize the skin leaving it ready and looking good. It also serves as disinfectant and healing (wound that may occur) and prevents itching, dryness and other unpleasant sensations.

Today, there are several options to get rid of unwanted hair. However, if you refuse to suffer the pain of waxing, or you have not encouraged hair removal laser or pulsed light (or, you are not a candidate for this treatment), shaving cream is your best ally.

Several weeks ago, I was browsing in the beauty area Walmart when I took the wonderful surprise to find the Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Eos. Surely they remembered the famous moisturizers for lips "huevitos" all encargábamos a friend when plunged into the Frenchy (btw and also sold in Walmart and a super affordable price), so thanks to the popularity of the brand, I did not hesitate to buy the cream of lavender to judge for myself how effective it is.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband have used Barbasol shaving cream for years and he love it. It leaves his skin smooth and soft. Plus it's very cheap product. I love it too and sometimes use this cream. I would definitely buy it again. Highly recommend.
Pamela A.
actually is the one that i like the most because it lets my legs to feel more soft than other ones and it actually removes the hair on my legs.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Wendy B.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these better than women shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?