BY BARBASOL #16 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite shaving cream of all! Great for male or female and leaves skin super smooth.
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
Classic shaving cream. Always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and smells wonderful!!!
Savanna A.
Shreveport, LA
Great price. Foams up extremely well and gets great coverage. Leaves skin feeling smooth.
Nat P.
Corona, CA
I got this because it was on sale. I like to shaving using it to avoid stubles afterwards
Sidney l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My man ok vesicles this .it's his favorite and he enjoys it alot. Should buy your man one
Jordan D.
Cincinnati, OH
great product, works very well doesn't leave razor burn my boyfriend loves this product!
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At about $2 a bottle this is a great tried and true product. It works and foams well.
Jenna C.
Struthers, OH
Feels great! smells great! I use it all the time! Works great for a very cheap price
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my husbands go to shaving cream for his sensitive skin! He uses it daily.
Katie S.
Merced, CA
My boyfriend and I share til this product, cost efficient and does it's job well!
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?

back