BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Linoshka B.
Lake Ariel, PA
Use this every time I shave. Inexpensive and gets the job done. Also leaves your legs feeling smooth
alecia l.
I been using this for years. I remember my dad using it when I was young. Works good, great price.
Kaitlyn M.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Both my husband and I use this shaving cream. It is perfect for sensitive skin and smells nice too
Kathy T.
Atlanta, GA
I always have a can of Barbasol Shave cream in my shower. The price is great it is moisturizing.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My hubby & I share it because it's so cheap plus it works so well. It also works really well too
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Charlotte S.
Alexandria, VA
It foams up really nicely to protect my skin while I shave and doesn't leave any filmy residue.
Caitlin O.
I'm a girl and I would rather use men's shaving cream than woman's 😂but would totally recommend
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great shaving cream. My dad has always used this. You can find it anywhere for cheap
Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
I feel like this is one of the originals. I enjoy this aloe as I feel it’s more moisturizing.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?