BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Are these better than women shaving cream?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
Gabrielle R.
I use this for my legs arms etc. My dad also uses this for shaving his facial hair. Been using it for years
Ayla B.
Very creamy with soothing aloe and great feeling on the skin afterwards i really love this product overall.
Lyric S.
Madison, OH
Great for everyone! Perfect for those with sensitive. Never had Razer burn or small nicks while using this!
Niki H.
Have been using this brand since I started shaving 20 years ago, I will never choose another shaving cream.
Lyndsae R.
Barbasol shaving creams are the best for the price. This brand has been around for decades for good reason.
Shahna S.
I love this shaving cream. I️ have always used barbasol since i can remember stealing my dads shave gel.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD
My husband and I both like this shaving cream. It works really well and leaves skin soft and moisturized.
Anna R.
This is my boyfriends favorite shaving gel for shaving his face. It leaves his face moisturized and soft.
Sara W.
Love this shaving cream. Goes on smoothly. Helps have a clean and smooth shave. Helps moisturize too!!
LB O.
I used to shave with this when I went to my grandmothers and it surprisingly works so well. I️ love it!
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Wendy B.
Are these better than women shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?