BY BARBASOL #16 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Ashley E.
Tempe, AZ
Moisturizes and keeps me smooth. Great value for the price. I like the subtle smell and I don't get razor burn.
Julie C.
Cape Coral, FL
My favorite shaving cream. Leaves skin hydrated and feels great. I love the price and how much product you get!
julie y.
Russellville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream, 10 oz more...
Very cheap but good shaving cream from the dollar store. Great for kid activities as well, for slime making.
eloweez t.
It is pretty good. Does have a man smell for sure. But it is men's so it should lol. Good price easy to find
Raquel R.
Harris
I like actually really creamy and works great. And has tons in such a small can. I would recommend using this
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
I've been using this cream for years. Good quality and very inexpensive. Won't clog razors or burn your skin.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved using this in college. It's much cheaper than the girl version and you get more as well. A+ Barbasol!
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this band I love that it smooths my legs when shaving. It has a lie so it moisturizes my legs. Love it
Ayla B.
Very creamy with soothing aloe and great feeling on the skin afterwards i really love this product overall.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?

back