BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather B.
West Van Lear
This barbarous all soothing aloe thick and Rich shaving cream is Simply Amazing. My husband loves this product and I'm not going to be the first woman to admit it but I will admit it I also use this product. The price is a good price and it leaves you with a nice clean shape including your legs and your armpits. Amazing amazing amazing product
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite shave cream ever. It's cheap and it works well. It lasts so long so it's well worth the price. My legs feel smooth and moisturized after use. I've used this brand since high school. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family members. Give it a chance and I'm sure it will become your favorite as well.
Jessica S.
This is the only shaving cream we’ve used in my house for as long as I can remember. I remember being a little kid and seeing it in our shower. I use it now, as a woman, even though it’s probably associated with being for men. It’s cheaper than women’s products I’ve used and works just as well. Very good for sensitive skin too!
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I am a woman who has very sensitive skin. My skin is very dry, even with moisturizing. I love Barbasol for how thick the cream is. It layers very well, and one can will last a solid two months. The Soothing Aloe cream really protects my skin and it feels good after every use! I would highly recommend to anyone with dry or sensitive skin!
Liz G.
Parlin, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really do enjoy Barbasol. If I use shaving cream, this one is it.

It is so incredibly foamy, meaning a little bit goes a really long way. It really is perfect for sensitive skin. I've never had an issue with sensitivity to this product.

I would definitely buy this again.
Courtney S.
columbus
Review for: Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream, 10 oz more...
Best shaving cream ever, its the only kind I buy. Not only do you get a lot of product for your money but also its a better deal than female shaving creams. Even though it is advertised towards men it does not leave any sort of scent on the body or irritate the skin. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Review for: Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream, 10 oz more...
I've been using Barbasol all my life, even before I started shaving. As a kid, I would cover myself head to toe with this stuff then jump in the shower and let it all melt away. I don't know why, I guess I thought it was cool and made me feel cleaner, ha.

This shaving cream gets the job done and is super cheap and affordable. I don't feel any aloe in this, however, and I'm guessing the brand just slapped that on there as a marketing strategy since they needed to do something new to appeal to more people. It's a great bang for your buck. I don't see the need to use expensive shaving creams or gels. I'm content with my Barbasol.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There’s nothing better than the old tried and true. They added a bit of aloe to soften the skin and reel in us ladies, job well done! Smart shavers know not to fall for the marketing gimmicks that all those overpriced gels use. This one foams and helps your razor glide to get the closest shave possible!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This product is cheap, cheap, cheap. But works so well! It is a foam shaving product that's easy to spread and thick when it goes on. leaves my skin feeling great after wards too. I've been using this product for years, since I stole my husband shaving cream ;).
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My Husband prefers this.
Clean scent, great for easy shaving, specially thick, coarse beard and body hair.
Inexpensive and it doesn't promote ingrown hairs or bumps after shaving.
We get this at Walgreens or at Target
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?