BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Farah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Use just like any other shave cream. I usually buy it from the 99 cent store. It's a big bottle and will last a while
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY
It's a good men's shave cream. Doesn't cause irritation and works well with sensitive skin. It's great for the price.
Shari N.
Raymore, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There was always a can of Barbasol in my house as a kid. It's super affordable, has a rich later and smells great.
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
This works great. Though the scent is a bit masculine, it's cheap and works just as well as pricier shaving creams.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this shaving cream. It is nice and moisturizing and also one of the cheaper ones on the market.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
jaheidi r.
Watsonville, CA
I got this for someone and he liked it. Also it can also be used other other things as for "slime". It's used often
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN
Have used for years! Creamy without any waxy feel. Makes the razor just glide through while getting a close shave.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great shaving cream!! My husband loves it...and I sometimes use it too! Helps my skin feel smooth and smell good!
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this! And when I'm out of mine,I use it as well! I have sensitive skin,and it works great for me!
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?