BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlin H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to shaving cream. I love the low price and the quality! Why spend so much money on shaving cream when you can get this
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite shaving cream. Cheap and effective, my two favorites. Why bother with expensive products, this stuff is the best!
Carrie R.
Franklin, IN
Very inexpensive. Creates a smooth surface for shaving. Last a long time. A little goes a long way. I like the rustproof can
Hanna C.
Clayton, AL
I swear by this shaving cream and so does my husband. Thick and doesn't immediately run off at the smallest hint of water.
Lauren C.
Baytown
Very good for sensitive skin. For both men and women. Not a lot of fragrance which means less irritation. Very smooth feel
Danielle P.
Trenton, NJ
I love this shaving cream. It's cheap..works great and leaves my skin smooth. My husband uses it too and has no complaints.
Ashleigh B.
Very gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling smoother than most female shaving products and I absolutely love this product
Miriam H.
Farmingville, NY
THis is great for shaving. Very easy to use and goes on smooth. It has a great fresh scent. The cost is low which is good.
Courtney F.
I've been using this shaving cream since I started shaving. Love the smell, it works great, and the price is unbeatable.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I buy this for my teenagers. It's great for there sensitive skin while learning the basics of shaving. Great investment.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?